John Prine in critical condition.

I grew up with John Prine at an early age. He was one of my mom's favorite artists. It doesn't sound good for him. :(

In spite of ourselves is me and my girlfriends Song. I had John Prine's albums on 8track for Christ's sake. Dinosaurs still walk the earth but sadly even they are becoming extinct.

And no one has a link?

No, Pogo. J Galt's link in post #2 is about Bugs Bunny getting VD in Thailand.

:auiqs.jpg:

1xdxip.jpg

It can take all he politicians it wants. But by all that is right & holy, leave us John Prine!!
I read this today. So sad. Possible my favorite songwriter. He's survived cancer, twice. Hopefully he can kick this in the ass as well.

This is such a beautiful song. My favorite lyric "You never know just how alone you're feeling, until you've watched the shadows cross the ceiling".....

In spite of ourselves is me and my girlfriends Song. I had John Prine's albums on 8track for Christ's sake. Dinosaurs still walk the earth but sadly even they are becoming extinct.

I used to hang with Iris Dement at Kansas City open mikes. Love that song.

It can take all he politicians it wants. But by all that is right & holy, leave us John Prine!!
I sure hope he pulls through. I saw where Covid-19 took Joe Diffie. Nashville is the center of the epidemic in Tennessee. We may see more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back