John Prine in critical condition.

aaronleland

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I grew up with John Prine at an early age. He was one of my mom's favorite artists. It doesn't sound good for him. :(

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
In spite of ourselves is me and my girlfriends Song. I had John Prine's albums on 8track for Christ's sake. Dinosaurs still walk the earth but sadly even they are becoming extinct.

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It can take all he politicians it wants. But by all that is right & holy, leave us John Prine!!
I read this today. So sad. Possible my favorite songwriter. He's survived cancer, twice. Hopefully he can kick this in the ass as well.

This is such a beautiful song. My favorite lyric "You never know just how alone you're feeling, until you've watched the shadows cross the ceiling".....

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score
In spite of ourselves is me and my girlfriends Song. I had John Prine's albums on 8track for Christ's sake. Dinosaurs still walk the earth but sadly even they are becoming extinct.
I used to hang with Iris Dement at Kansas City open mikes. Love that song.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
It can take all he politicians it wants. But by all that is right & holy, leave us John Prine!!
I sure hope he pulls through. I saw where Covid-19 took Joe Diffie. Nashville is the center of the epidemic in Tennessee. We may see more.

Most reactions - Past 7 days