John Mccain needs an enema from ISIS

McCain is quite literally off the deep end. Rand Paul's statement about McCain, that he views the whole world as a battlefield is oh so spot on. Hell's bells the crazy old bastard wants Ukraine to start WWIII with Russia.

And he's bloody well in cahoots with the Atlantic Council. Of than I have no doubt. Despite not being an official member he runs the same game down as they do.

John McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy - CNNPolitics.com I am seriously sick of this old fuck..................................

Does he know that heads are rolling in Syria, literally

Obama's Syrian policy of overthrowing Assad and replacing him with the Muslim Brotherhood has given the planet ISIS. As far as I'm concerned Obama, McCain, Graham and anyone else who participated in moving forward this fiasco should be tried with "crimes against humanity".

Thank heavens Trump got elected.

• Banned
John McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy - CNNPolitics.com I am seriously sick of this old fuck..................................

Obama's Syrian policy of overthrowing Assad and replacing him with the Muslim Brotherhood has given the planet ISIS. As far as I'm concerned Obama, McCain, Graham and anyone else who participated in moving forward this fiasco should be tried with "crimes against humanity".

Thank heavens Trump got elected.
O say can you see, by the Trumps early light,
What so proudly we hail’d at the twilight’s last Trumping,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O’er the ramparts we watch’d were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs Trumping in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the Trumpsters?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
’Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!
Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - “In God is our trust,”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Admit it. You hate the truth. Be honest for once in your miserable life.
John McCain is the conscience of the Republican Party since the rest of it sold their soul to the orange clown.
John McCain is a jealous old fool who admitted that he can neither send nor open an email

McCain is a backstabber, he back stabbed Bush and now he's back stabbing Trump.
He also almost sank a US Aircraft carrier

McCain did this because he is an idiot

USS-Forrestal-Fire.jpg

John McCain is the conscience of the Republican Party since the rest of it sold their soul to the orange clown.
John McCain is a jealous old fool who admitted that he can neither send nor open an email
Which has nothing to do with anything. McCain has balls to call out Trump on his horrendous policies and failures while you suck Trump's balls.
I understand a Trump whore like you wouldn't even know what the word CONSCIENCE means.

Which has nothing to do with anything. McCain has balls to call out Trump on his horrendous policies and failures while you suck Trump's balls.
I understand a Trump whore like you wouldn't even know what the word CONSCIENCE means.
McCain balled out Trump before Trump had any policies

Forum List

Back