John McAfee pulls AK-47 at blockchain event and advises to 'buy guns'

Linda Wilson

Rookie
May 3, 2020
Seems antivirus billionaire John McAfee showed off his AK-47 during the Blockchain Week and advised investors not to buy crypto but rather guns given the pandemic, LOL...

Have a great Sunday. Linda.

The thing is most Federal brand ammo is still out of stock or has been banned by the state if you try to order directly and "crypto" is totally abundant and totally stupid in terms of investing in.

Most Crypto is up 20% for the year, Dow is down 20%, Gold is flat and the Fed keeps printing money. Regards, Linda

Seems antivirus billionaire John McAfee showed off his AK-47 during the Blockchain Week and advised investors not to buy crypto but rather guns given the pandemic, LOL...

Have a great Sunday. Linda.
I dont know about bitcoin but now is the worst time for panic buying of guns and ammo

if you are a liberal lifetime enemy of gun ownership who suddenly feels the need for personal protection that ship has already sailed

McAfee is a wild man. This interview is an hour long but it's full of lulz.

‘In essence, just before pulling out his AK-47, he advised crypto investors to buy guns (the segment is around 27 minutes into his talk).

“Because if you just have the food and you don’t have the guns, your neighbors are going to take it because your neighbors have the guns.”’ ibid

Nonsense.

those who live by the sword, die by the sword.... according to the Bible???

Yes. Mathew 26:26-52.

Jesus Arrested
47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. 48 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.” 49 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him.

50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”[c]

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Buy guns and ammo; it is an essential business. We will need it to keep voting stations open (my guess as libs try to shut it down by false COVID-19 stories and social distancing).

Yes. Mathew 26:26-52.

Jesus Arrested
47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. 48 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.” 49 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him.

50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”[c]

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

That was using weapons to fight the arrest of Jesus.

The following is better:

"Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good." Ecclesiastes 9:18

when keeping polling stations from Democrats trying to shut them down and to prevent those who died from COVID-19 from voting.

Luke 22:35-38:

"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."

Psalm 144:1 "Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle..."

Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught in the act of breaking into a house and is struck and killed in the process, the person who killed the thief is not guilty of murder."

Matthew 26:52

Unfortunately I can think of much worse ways to go. The sword just doesn't sound so bad and if I use my sword justly for defense, the next minute I'll be with Jesus and He can tell me Himself what he meant about selling my cloak and buying a sword. :thup:

Looking forward to that...in due time.

"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."

Psalm 144:1 "Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle..."

Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught in the act of breaking into a house and is struck and killed in the process, the person who killed the thief is not guilty of murder."
full quote
New International Version
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

full quote in context

The Betrayal of Jesus
…51At this, one of Jesus’ companions drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 52“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cross References
Revelation 13:10
"If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go; if anyone is to die by the sword, by the sword he must be killed." Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

the captivity part is interesting similar to the captivity we are in today, with this virus....?

full quote
New International Version
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

full quote in context

The Betrayal of Jesus
…51At this, one of Jesus’ companions drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. 52“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him. “For all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53Are you not aware that I can call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Cross References
Revelation 13:10
"If anyone is destined for captivity, into captivity he will go; if anyone is to die by the sword, by the sword he must be killed." Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

the captivity part is interesting similar to the captivity we are in today, with this virus....?

Jesus also said this in Luke 11:21 “When the strong man, fully armed, guards his courtyard, his property is undisturbed."

Mark 3:27 “But no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his goods unless he first binds the strong man"

Nor did He Jesus inform a military convert that he needed to resign from his line of work in Matthew 8:5-13 and Luke 3:14.

I won't list them here, but the Old Testament is full of instances where God intervened on behalf of the Jews, and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of their enemies.

And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords.

And he said unto them, ''It is enough."

Jesus was warning them, that what comes after His earthly death, will be harder on them and they needed the Word, to be their sword....now...

Peter misunderstood what Jesus was trying to tell them, and brought him 2 swords....

And Jesus was smiting Peter's lack of understanding, by saying:

''It's Enough!''

Then Jesus went on to tell Peter after Peter's praise of Him, about how Peter was going to betray Him 3 times before the rooster crows/ gawks.....

Then, Judas returns with the high priest and others, and Peter or one of the twelve that had one of the 2 swords mentioned earlier, cut the ear off of the high priest's right hand man, Jesus rebukes this happening, and takes the man's ear that was cut off and heals it completely, as if it was never done....

then Jesus submitted to his captors....which lead hHim to His cross.....

And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords.

And he said unto them, ''It is enough."

Jesus was warning them, that what comes after His earthly death, will be harder on them and they needed the Word, to be their sword....now...

Peter misunderstood what Jesus was trying to tell them, and brought him 2 swords....

And Jesus was smiting Peter's lack of understanding, by saying:

''It's Enough!''

Then Jesus went on to tell Peter after Peter's praise of Him, about how Peter was going to betray Him 3 times before the rooster crows/ gawks.....

Then, Judas returns with the high priest and others, and Peter or one of the twelve that had one of the 2 swords mentioned earlier, cut the ear off of the high priest's right hand man, Jesus rebukes this happening, and takes the man's ear that was cut off and heals it completely, as if it was never done....

then Jesus submitted to his captors....which lead hHim to His cross.....

I'm not Jesus. I'll sympathize with Christians but will never be a martyr or a victim.

Forum List

Back