John Lennon murdered today 42 years ago…

The song "imagine" is one of his greatest.

anyone recall the worldwide moment of silence?

1670533958049.png

what hits me is, Lennon preached peace and love

and died violently
:icon_cry:
~S~

The Bible says there are two requirements for the Kingdom of God. To have Faith and accept the Grace of God.

John Lennon had neither. He is in Hell now.

The fact is that all four were screwed by their contracts because Brian Epstein, who was a good timekeeper, was not a great businessman.
John was pissed that by 1970, he was worth only a million after busting his ass for 6 years.

John Lennon was talented, but by no means a "great".
He was a typical 60s hippie who enjoyed capitalism to it's fullest personally, while wanting everyone to believe he was a Marxist. The song Imagine, he himself said comes straight out of Marxist manifesto.
He was a hypocrite.

The Bible says there are two requirements for the Kingdom of God. To have Faith and accept the Grace of God.

John Lennon had neither. He is in Hell now.
As a lifelong Christian I call bs to your post. He was discussing about all the battles fought over religion rather than getting along. There's truth in that. All religions have a place and it's unfortunate people fight about it.

I really wonder if alive he would still be anti establishment, or if he would have followed progressives and liberals into leading the establishment's narrative.
Are you asking if he would have sold or bought penny stocks?

Likely by the USG, like so many who opposed the establishment.

lol just another marketing gimmick that made him a lot of money. He knew what would sell to affluent Burb Brat dopers and narcissists. Just another low life who peddled drug culture scumbaggery and helped make South American cartel scum wealthy.

The old left wingers were about peace and love.
Today's left wingers are about violence and hate.
'Nah, they were just all about mindless self-indulgence and doing lots of dope. They just paid a lot of lip service to 'values' they personally never had, same as modern 'progressives' do.

The guy who shot Lennon was clearly a nut case bed bug but he was convicted of murder. The guy who shot Reagan was a sane angry assassin but he was found not guilty by reason of insanity and today walks among us. Go figure.

Forum List

Back