John Kerry Picked as Climate Czar

View attachment 423417

You have to wonder why Briben did not choose Michael Bloomberg, an even bigger, richer eco-hypocrite than Hanoi John Kerry.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden has appointed John Kerry as his special presidential envoy for climate, underscoring his commitment to tackling the global crisis and offering a symbolic rebuke to President Donald Trump's lack of leadership on the issue.
Kerry, who was President Barack Obama's secretary of state, will be a Cabinet-level official in Biden's administration and will sit on the National Security Council.

He's a good choice, as all of President-Elect Biden has and will be when he surrounds himself with more advisers and cabinet secretaries eho are honest, experienced and willing to express their honest opinions to power.

Unlike trump who only hired loyal Yes Men and a very few Yes Women. When something piqued his ego or offered an opinion which conflicted with him they were fired.

It's so sad that someone will post character assassinations in threads and posts well before anyone - including President-Elect Biden - has been in the Office; sadly given Moscow Mitch and his band of bitches I'm sure Mr. Franklin had an inkling that our Republic might not last when someone like McConnell abused the power of what should be an office of trust.
yea he is a great choice rye....

The only thing you know about Kerry is what you've been told by the propaganda issued in Internet tabloids when he ran for President. Once upon a time I believed you were rational. sad that you were always (it seems) to be on the dark side.
rye the guy has been around for quite a while.....the only people who dont know who he is are the younger crowd...and once upon a time i believed you were rational.....now i can see that you have always been not only a die hard party person, but a far lefty to boot...

View attachment 423417

You have to wonder why Briben did not choose Michael Bloomberg, an even bigger, richer eco-hypocrite than Hanoi John Kerry.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden has appointed John Kerry as his special presidential envoy for climate, underscoring his commitment to tackling the global crisis and offering a symbolic rebuke to President Donald Trump's lack of leadership on the issue.
Kerry, who was President Barack Obama's secretary of state, will be a Cabinet-level official in Biden's administration and will sit on the National Security Council.

He's a good choice, as all of President-Elect Biden has and will be when he surrounds himself with more advisers and cabinet secretaries eho are honest, experienced and willing to express their honest opinions to power.

Unlike trump who only hired loyal Yes Men and a very few Yes Women. When something piqued his ego or offered an opinion which conflicted with him they were fired.

It's so sad that someone will post character assassinations in threads and posts well before anyone - including President-Elect Biden - has been in the Office; sadly given Moscow Mitch and his band of bitches I'm sure Mr. Franklin had an inkling that our Republic might not last when someone like McConnell abused the power of what should be an office of trust.

The only thing you know about Kerry is what you've been told by the propaganda issued in Internet tabloids when he ran for President. Once upon a time I believed you were rational. sad that you were always (it seems) to be on the dark side.

Beats being on the stupid side like you. You're on your knees before every Prog retread Pedo Joe is trying to bring in. Kerry is a hypocritical buffoon. Obambi is SO worried about Global Warming and the seas rising he bought a multi million dollar home on the beach. You're a fool.

WTF is a "Climate Czar?" Do loony lefties think Kerry is somehow going to control the Earth's climate?

This is the biggest FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PROGESSIVE MOONBATS EVER!

I didn't think Biden could Troll the Climate Kooks, but he did!

They were think Greta is a shoe in! And what do they get? Diesel powered Lurch!

..like I said before--they worried SO much about climate---and then we get hit with the virus!!!!!
Well the virus was caused by the climate.

I don't yet have the reasoning but............well..........trust me on this.

Just give the bed wetters and their scientific "experts" a few months in power to splain all about it.
and also caused by Mr Trump

View attachment 423417

rye the guy has been around for quite a while.....the only people who dont know who he is are the younger crowd...and once upon a time i believed you were rational.....now i can see that you have always been not only a die hard party person, but a far lefty to boot...
was it something i said rye?.....

Kneel before Climate Czar !
1606848400024.png

Forum List

Back