John Kerry Picked as Climate Czar

View attachment 423417

You have to wonder why Briben did not choose Michael Bloomberg, an even bigger, richer eco-hypocrite than Hanoi John Kerry.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden has appointed John Kerry as his special presidential envoy for climate, underscoring his commitment to tackling the global crisis and offering a symbolic rebuke to President Donald Trump's lack of leadership on the issue.
Kerry, who was President Barack Obama's secretary of state, will be a Cabinet-level official in Biden's administration and will sit on the National Security Council.

He's a good choice, as all of President-Elect Biden has and will be when he surrounds himself with more advisers and cabinet secretaries eho are honest, experienced and willing to express their honest opinions to power.

Unlike trump who only hired loyal Yes Men and a very few Yes Women. When something piqued his ego or offered an opinion which conflicted with him they were fired.

It's so sad that someone will post character assassinations in threads and posts well before anyone - including President-Elect Biden - has been in the Office; sadly given Moscow Mitch and his band of bitches I'm sure Mr. Franklin had an inkling that our Republic might not last when someone like McConnell abused the power of what should be an office of trust.
yea he is a great choice rye....

..like I said before--they worried SO much about climate---and then we get hit with the virus!!!!!
Well the virus was caused by the climate.

I don't yet have the reasoning but............well..........trust me on this.

Just give the bed wetters and their scientific "experts" a few months in power to splain all about it.

View attachment 423417

You have to wonder why Briben did not choose Michael Bloomberg, an even bigger, richer eco-hypocrite than Hanoi John Kerry.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Joe Biden has appointed John Kerry as his special presidential envoy for climate, underscoring his commitment to tackling the global crisis and offering a symbolic rebuke to President Donald Trump's lack of leadership on the issue.
Kerry, who was President Barack Obama's secretary of state, will be a Cabinet-level official in Biden's administration and will sit on the National Security Council.

Perhaps John Kerry will try to bribe Mother Nature by sending hundreds of billions of dollars on pallets to Iran for the mullahs to pass along.

..like I said before--they worried SO much about climate---and then we get hit with the virus!!!!!
Well the virus was caused by the climate.

I don't yet have the reasoning but............well..........trust me on this.

Just give the bed wetters and their scientific "experts" a few months in power to splain all about it.
And 80 million living and dead people voted for this.

View attachment 423417

Perhaps John Kerry will try to bribe Mother Nature by sending hundreds of billions of dollars on pallets to Iran for the mullahs to pass along.
Don't talk about a man who took cap gun shots in the Bootocks.

John Kerry states U.S. can do nothing about climate change even if all Americans stop using all fossil fuels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAtiygrbTSg

“In other words, the (34) O.E.C.D. countries alone (U.S., Europe, Turkey, Israel, Australia, Korea, Mexico, and Japan combined) cannot put the world onto the path of 450 parts per million even if they were to reduce their emissions to zero.” – International Energy Agency, Paris, 2008

John Kerry states U.S. can do nothing about climate change even if all Americans stop using all fossil fuels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAtiygrbTSg

“In other words, the (34) O.E.C.D. countries alone (U.S., Europe, Turkey, Israel, Australia, Korea, Mexico, and Japan combined) cannot put the world onto the path of 450 parts per million even if they were to reduce their emissions to zero.” – International Energy Agency, Paris, 2008

Some years ago I read an article that is unsubstantiated that the Globalists need to have a global tax based on the Climate Change sham to give to other nations. American families earning about 50 thousand dollars a year with two kids were paying about 450 dollars a year on this already. when enacted the tax will go to over 2 thousand dollars a year easily. How this is done whether in front or behind in hidden ways but on a global scale is not known. These men and women in power have sold us out for many many years.

View attachment 423417

Priceless!!!

You are cordially invited aboard my Yacht, the Scaramouch, which contains thrice the square footage of the average American home, to discuss the looming climate crisis

Great, we can go back to giving China billions of dollars.

Because that is exactly what that stupid Paris Climate Accord does.

When China got their man in the White House they knew they were going to score big.

Kerry is a fucking traitor and an idiot.

Anybody that voted for this Biden piece of shit that would appoint somebody like Kerry to any job is a Useful Idiot.

Obama doesn't think this AGW is real. He moved into a mansion few hundred feet from the ocean.

If he honestly believes in that silly crap then he is dumber than door knob moving into a home where the rising ocean could flood.

Of course he knows it is a scam just like the rest of us. Nobody is really stupid enough to believe that crap, even somebody as dumb as Obama.

Kerry, another Obama retread recycled into the Biden administration. .. :cuckoo:
Elections have consequences.
Biden hasn't won yet.

The Fake News Media has anointed him "president-elect" and he has created the non-existent "Office of President Elect".

Neither of these moves makes him president-elect. Only the Electoral college can do that.

Liberals are shitting their panties! :laughing0301: :laugh2:

View attachment 423417

Lurch has a carbon footprint the size of a small town. One of the biggest hypocrites in the party of hypocrites.

Kerry, another Obama retread recycled into the Biden administration. .. :cuckoo:
Elections have consequences.
Biden hasn't won yet.

The Fake News Media has anointed him "president-elect" and he has created the non-existent "Office of President Elect".

Neither of these moves makes him president-elect. Only the Electoral college can do that.

Liberals are shitting their panties! :laughing0301: :laugh2:

It seems that the (self claimed) conservatives are putting diarrhea on their keyboard, and putting that stink into words for the weeks since the election. So sad that elections have consequences.

Maybe those self claimed conservatives ought to consider what trump is now doing to "protect" the citizenry from Covit. Is Dumb Donald still claiming the virus is a hoax, and we have turned the corner? Still claiming the numbers of infected and dead are nothing more than fiction? Only biddable fools believed Trump, and the really stupid ones still make that claim.

View attachment 423417

He's a good choice, as all of President-Elect Biden has and will be when he surrounds himself with more advisers and cabinet secretaries eho are honest, experienced and willing to express their honest opinions to power.

Unlike trump who only hired loyal Yes Men and a very few Yes Women. When something piqued his ego or offered an opinion which conflicted with him they were fired.

It's so sad that someone will post character assassinations in threads and posts well before anyone - including President-Elect Biden - has been in the Office; sadly given Moscow Mitch and his band of bitches I'm sure Mr. Franklin had an inkling that our Republic might not last when someone like McConnell abused the power of what should be an office of trust.
yea he is a great choice rye....

The only thing you know about Kerry is what you've been told by the propaganda issued in Internet tabloids when he ran for President. Once upon a time I believed you were rational. sad that you were always (it seems) to be on the dark side.

New Topics

Forum List

Back