John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey be proud, you were number 7! A few more and we will have a baker's dozen.

are you saying the indictment is phony ??? are you that retarded

the information comes from that document shit for brains

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

Please show me where that says that John Kerry himself approved the visas...I will be waiting...

who the fuck was in charge at that time shit for brains

So, you think that John Kerry signs every single visa? Is that what you think?

--LOL

he was in charge of the department

or is this another example of just how fucking irresponsible the democrats are

either way sucks to be you

"jon cary " was so irresponsible he did not know the going ons in his department

and let Russian operatives slip by --LOL Fucking classic

--LOL

So, you think that the SOS should know the name of every single visa that is approved in this country?

Are you that fucking stupid? The State Dept issued almost 11 FUCKING million visas in 2014, and you think that the SOS personally approves each and every one of them. Holy fuck you are the dumbest of the dumb on this forum. I am embarrassed for you.

so the story is not fake

Yes, the story is fake until such time as you show us the visa with John Kerry's signature on it.

Irresponsible john kerry's name was in charge of the department

it was his job to prevent that sort of stuff

he failed

11,000,000 visas issued in a year. And you think that the SOS should approve each of them individually? That means has to approve 30,137 a day, every day of the year. That adds up to 1256 per hour if he never ate or slept.

Fuck you are stupid

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

Please show me where that says that John Kerry himself approved the visas...I will be waiting...

--LOL

"jon cary " was so irresponsible he did not know the going ons in his department

--LOL

So, you think that the SOS should know the name of every single visa that is approved in this country?

Are you that fucking stupid? The State Dept issued almost 11 FUCKING million visas in 2014, and you think that the SOS personally approves each and every one of them. Holy fuck you are the dumbest of the dumb on this forum. I am embarrassed for you.
That isn't what he is saying, he is saying they were not vetted properly. For you to think anyone thinks that way makes you look stupid.

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

--LOL

--LOL

yup that is his job (that is why he is there) to insure things get down properly

his team let in the bad guys

accidentally or on purpose

which is it

--LOL

--LOL

That isn't what he is saying, he is saying they were not vetted properly. For you to think anyone thinks that way makes you look stupid.

The only way this is not a fake story is if someone think that the SOS should approve each and every visa personally. If they do not think that, then this is a fake story.

He said it was not a fake story, so clearly he does think that.

Oh, and he just verified that is indeed what he thinks. Seems you were wrong.

so the story is not fake

Yes, the story is fake until such time as you show us the visa with John Kerry's signature on it.

he failed

11,000,000 visas issued in a year. And you think that the SOS should approve each of them individually? That means has to approve 30,137 a day, every day of the year. That adds up to 1256 per hour if he never ate or slept.

Fuck you are stupid

dont matter that is what kerry was hired to do

he and his team either failed of purposefully let then in

you keep digging his hole deeper

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering
So what.

The guy at the gas station where you bought gas robbed a bank.

In fact, you were the last person he talked to.

So that proves it.

You are guilty.

of

of

of something.

pssstttt...it didn't happen, it is a fake story.
Well of course. SOS doesn't sign visas.

But my point is "so what? Even if he did, so what"?

--LOL

--LOL

that is correct either Kerry failed or he was in on it

so the story is not fake

he failed

Fuck you are stupid

No, that is not what the SOS is hired to do anymore than it is what the POTUS is hired to do. You are just too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself.

so the story is not fake

he failed

Fuck you are stupid

No, that is not what the SOS is hired to do anymore than it is what the POTUS is hired to do. You are just too stupid to know what a fool you are making of yourself.

bullshit

he failed

Fuck you are stupid

bullshit

I am rather pissed off that someone as stupid as you is allowed to vote.

he failed

Fuck you are stupid

bullshit

fuck you troll

LINK?

You know the sec of state doesn't hand sign every U.S. visa.

Looks like Trumpies are really scrambling now....
Trump supporter here. Please know that this is no different from how far leftists like you do. You intentionally or ignorantly spread lies and disinformation which suit your preconceived political biases, without substantiating the facts or assertions made by the information you're citing.

Please, don't bother giving lectures. You've done some of the same stuff the OP has done.

he failed

Fuck you are stupid

bullshit

They let people do it without photo ID, who is stupid?

Fuck you are stupid

bullshit

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me. you are the one pushing a fake news story. are you a paid Russian operative?

bullshit

fuck you troll

Oh, that will teach me. you are the one pushing a fake news story. are you a paid Russian operative?

so you are back to claiming the indictment a fake

Oh, that will teach me

Duties of the Secretary of State

January 20, 2017

Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy. The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State’s duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties -- the activities and responsibilities of the State Department -- include the following:

• Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
  • Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
  • Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
  • Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
  • Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
  • Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
  • Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
  • Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
  • Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;
  • Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
  • Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
  • Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;
  • Administers the Department of State;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back