John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

well what a coincidence

--LOL

leftards are so evil

What I find hilarious is that 13 Russians are being indicted because they allegedly "helped" sway the election for Trump....but not a single investigation into the DNC about their corruption and the criminal activities including the death of Seth Rich and their plan to steal the election.....but 13 Russians are arrested for posting things about the Hildebeast and they took her down? Pretty fucking clever.
Were they arrested? just asking cuz I don't recall hearing that

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

DUDE Link please.

Forget it. I looked this up myself. This guy thinks "True Pundit" is a reputable news source. That's where he's getting this from.

Moving on...

And when you open the story, it does not even support the headline.

well what a coincidence

--LOL

leftards are so evil

Up to 7 zealots believing a fake story. I wonder how many we can get to buy into this before the night is over.

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering
So what.

The guy at the gas station where you bought gas robbed a bank.

In fact, you were the last person he talked to.

So that proves it.

You are guilty.

of

of

of something.

well what a coincidence

--LOL

leftards are so evil

Up to 7 zealots believing a fake story. I wonder how many we can get to buy into this before the night is over.

--LOL sure pal

Hey be proud, you were number 7! A few more and we will have a baker's dozen.

are you saying the indictment is phony ??? are you that retarded

the information comes from that document shit for brains

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

So what.

The guy at the gas station where you bought gas robbed a bank.

In fact, you were the last person he talked to.

So that proves it.

You are guilty.

of

of

of something.

pssstttt...it didn't happen, it is a fake story.

What I find hilarious is that 13 Russians are being indicted because they allegedly "helped" sway the election for Trump....but not a single investigation into the DNC about their corruption and the criminal activities including the death of Seth Rich and their plan to steal the election.....but 13 Russians are arrested for posting things about the Hildebeast and they took her down? Pretty fucking clever.
Were they arrested? just asking cuz I don't recall hearing that

An indictment would lead to an arrest if they are still here.......I should have used indicted instead of implying that that they had been apprehended. Here is a cut from the CNN article that had me ROTFLMAO!!!!

"The defendants allegedly conducted what they called information warfare against the United States, with the stated goal of spreading distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said."

HOLY SHIT! Informing people as to how corrupt the system is and what a disgusting sack of shit the Hildebeast is equals "interfering"??? So when I am I going to be indicted because I have been preaching this for years.

well what a coincidence

--LOL

leftards are so evil

--LOL sure pal

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

Please show me where that says that John Kerry himself approved the visas...I will be waiting...

well what a coincidence

--LOL

leftards are so evil

--LOL sure pal

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

Please show me where that says that John Kerry himself approved the visas...I will be waiting...

who the fuck was in charge at that time shit for brains

How can a made up story have a connection to anything?
don't know if it can, :backpedal:getting back to what I was talking about now, :bigboy:it can have more of a connection than one that has less, that said, it will be quite difficult for me to reduce the level of this explanation any further.:abgg2q.jpg:

Could you come back when you are not drunk and post this again?

Thanks!

--LOL sure pal

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

So, you think that John Kerry signs every single visa? Is that what you think?

--LOL sure pal

DWLlNqvVMAEPk0H.jpg

So, you think that John Kerry signs every single visa? Is that what you think?

--LOL

he was in charge of the department

or is this another example of just how fucking irresponsible the democrats are

either way sucks to be you

"jon cary " was so irresponsible he did not know the going ons in his department

and let Russian operatives slip by --LOL Fucking classic

--LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back