John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
People Are Calling for Wray’s Resignation over their Ignoring Warnings about Cruz.

This was to distract from that

The DOJ also dropped the ball on this.

Both are a mess...but hey Russia Russia Russia while Heroin and School Shooters are killing our kids

Funny how this story turned up at the exact same time as the announcement from the DOJ.
The "13 indicted" was a friday news dump, this was a counter punch to blunt its effect, much ado about nothing all the way around

Last edited:
*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

So, Kerry must be in cahoots with them. That makes more sense than claiming the Trump campaign was involved.

I'd like the Obama administration take responsibility for some refugee terrorists they allowed in the country. No accountability when the left fucks up.

*BREAKING* Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry Approved the U.S. Travel VISAs for the 13 Russian Operatives that was just Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

So, Kerry must be in cahoots with them. That makes more sense than claiming the Trump campaign was involved.

I'd like the Obama administration take responsibility for some refugee terrorists they allowed in the country. No accountability when the left fucks up.

leftard logic just because Kerry was in charge of the department he has no responsibility for how crappy it was ran

so crappy that they let in Russian instigators

I just love this board. One Trump zealot post some bullshit with no support and the other Trump zealots latch on like it was just handed down on stone tablets by the almighty himself.

But when anyone that is not a Trump zealot says the sun comes up in the east 50 Trump zealots will demand a link proving it.
lol, all of a sudden proof is part of the equation...I like kerry and know he would never be involved in anything subversie, but as far as proof of a connection to russia this blows anything out of the water the left has offered up against trump, but then again that can be said about everything that exists outside the investigation

Funny how this story turned up at the exact same time as the announcement from the DOJ.

Loser.

That is because the story lied about what was in the documents from the DOJ.
Their story is nonsense, dude. Don't waste your time. Just mock them for the losers they are.

What I find hilarious is that 13 Russians are being indicted because they allegedly "helped" sway the election for Trump....but not a single investigation into the DNC about their corruption and the criminal activities including the death of Seth Rich and their plan to steal the election.....but 13 Russians are arrested for posting things about the Hildebeast and they took her down? Pretty fucking clever.
Don't forget the pizza child sex ring!!!

I just love this board. One Trump zealot post some bullshit with no support and the other Trump zealots latch on like it was just handed down on stone tablets by the almighty himself.

But when anyone that is not a Trump zealot says the sun comes up in the east 50 Trump zealots will demand a link proving it.
lol, all of a sudden proof is part of the equation...I like kerry and know he would never be involved in anything subversie, but as far as proof of a connection to russia this blows anything out of the water the left has offered up against trump, but then again that can be said about everything that exists outside the investigation

Loser.

Their story is nonsense, dude. Don't waste your time. Just mock them for the losers they are.

All progressives just love pissing into each other’s mouths and call it koolaid...
The Russian connection is legit in all 57 states and Under sniper fire... obviously

lol, all of a sudden proof is part of the equation...I like kerry and know he would never be involved in anything subversie, but as far as proof of a connection to russia this blows anything out of the water the left has offered up against trump
Yeah, Tramp Jr, Manafort, and Kushner meeting DIRECTLY with 5 Russian operatives in Tramp Tower shows no Russian contact at all. :cuckoo:

Loser.

All progressives just love pissing into each other’s mouths and call it koolaid...
The Russian connection is legit in all 57 states and Under sniper fire... obviously

Trump's own DOJ says you're dumb as fuck.

Loser.

Loser.

Trump's own DOJ says you're dumb as fuck.

Loser.
...and still no Russian connection

leftard logic just because Kerry was in charge of the department he has no responsibility for how crappy it was ran

It is post like this that make me wonder if you have ever had a job.

Is the CEO of WalMart personally responsible when a store in St Louis has a couple of empty shelves?

Is the CEO of Exxon responsible when a gas station in the middle of Utah runs out of super unleaded?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is post like this that make me wonder if you have ever had a job.

Is the CEO of WalMart personally responsible when a store in St Louis has a couple of empty shelves?

Is the CEO of Exxon responsible when a gas station in the middle of Utah runs out of super unleaded?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

hey retard executives get fired all the time for running a business into the ground

they are the final say

stop your projecting ya stupid troll

When posting "breaking news" on an assertion like this. At least wait for a link to appear for the story. Threads like this degrade too quickly if there's NOTHING to go read. You can't comment on stuff you don't know..

((Although that never stop a lot of folks from trying)) :auiqs.jpg: Closed. Check for the topic in the forum. If it doesn't exist -- you can try again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back