John Kerry and other Obama/Biden officials conducted secret meetings with Iran while Trump was in office

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is what real insurrection looks like.

I remember this when it was happening. There were some small stories getting out and I was wondering about what happened to "Elections have consequences" when here we have an Obama administration attempting to be a co-presidency behind our backs while Trump was president. Seems to me like this is treason. Off with their heads!

They were only "secret" to Bubblecultists -

Normal, open minded, thinking Americans knew about it.

We know he was doing it at the time. He should have been met as he deboarded the plane when he got back and arrested.

Oh please, Jay Suck-oh-low is a hack. This story is misleading and so what? No one care.

Isn't there a law against that?

Prosecute them.

Couldn't trust Trump.

Because Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election?

You are a troll, right? No one can be as fucking retarded as you pretend to be.

Let me guess…you are one of the stupid fucks who claim the economy is great.

If you cult fucks claim that the Trump team violated the Logan act, then Kerry sure as fuck did.

You fucknuts cannot have it both ways.

Except everyone knows that act was not violated. Everyone except a few looney lawyers and the Armchair ones on the web.

The old "everyone knows" bullshit.

Not even a good try.

"The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States."

Please explain how unauthorized negotiations with an enemy of the United States is somehow NOT a violation of the Logan Act.

(Non-answer bullshit response in 3...2....1....)

Look at these assholes claiming Kerry violated no laws…the same people who claim Trump and Poot stole 2016 and the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation.

THEY ARE LIARS. THEY ARE LYING FOR THE CULT.

The old "everyone knows" bullshit.

Not even a good try.

"The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States."

Please explain how unauthorized negotiations with an enemy of the United States is somehow NOT a violation of the Logan Act.

(Non-answer bullshit response in 3...2....1....)
Finally coming around to admitting Trump’s bullshit?

Look at these assholes claiming Kerry violated no laws…the same people who claim Trump and Poot stole 2016 and the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation.

THEY ARE LIARS. THEY ARE LYING FOR THE CULT.
The Trump cult-of-personality is now like Trump, accusing others of having their faults and flaws?
lol

Forum List

Back