John Kerry 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...onfidant-i-might-challenge-trump-in-2020/amp/

John Kerry to Abbas confidant: I might challenge Trump in 2020

Kerry promised to use all his contacts and abilities to build support for a plan pitched by the Palestinians.

He asked Abbas, through Agha, not to attack the Trump administration, but to concentrate on personal attacks on Trump, who Kerry said was directly responsible for the stalled peace process.

So the reason why kerry wants to run is he is upset about moving the embassy?

From your link what words ...why didn't they post them?

According to the report, Kerry also used derogatory terms when referring to Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...onfidant-i-might-challenge-trump-in-2020/amp/

Kerry promised to use all his contacts and abilities to build support for a plan pitched by the Palestinians.

He asked Abbas, through Agha, not to attack the Trump administration, but to concentrate on personal attacks on Trump, who Kerry said was directly responsible for the stalled peace process.
John Kerry who won 3 purple hearts, and is a "SwiftBoat" captain, and threw other peoples medals over the White House fence, would be a prime choice for the idiots of the libturds. Reminds me of this back when Lurch was running against Bush 43.

Kerry's most funniest quote

" I can't believe I lost to that idiot (Bush jr)"

Lol

Last edited:

According to the report, Kerry also used derogatory terms when referring to Trump
Did you know that John Kerry who owned a Yacht parked it out of state so he didn't have to pay the Mass-a-chew-sits property tax? He and his wife also, offshored their accounts to save uber amounts of taxable bucks.

Remember Kiddies, "Do as the liberal says, not as the liberal does".
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | HuffPost
Conservative Reps Decry Kerry’s Offshore Tax Havens

Did you know that John Kerry who owned a Yacht parked it out of state so he didn't have to pay the Mass-a-chew-sits property tax? He and his wife also, offshored their accounts to save uber amounts of taxable bucks.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | HuffPost

And that's why I hate democrats

kerry is a crypto jew. Beware. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

John "Kohn" Kerry has been exceptionally assertive in pushing war on the American populace. From East Europe to the mid east , john kohn has been instigating white geNOcide in it's most horrifying form.

Jew watch is a worthwhile activity. The life you save could be yours.

Last edited:

Lol
As secretary state, you know after the corrupt email losing bitch left so she couldn't be arrested for crimes against humanity, he said this. Real presidential material, especially for those who vote for people like him.

Seems a lot like fake news to me

Lol
As secretary state, you know after the corrupt email losing bitch left so she couldn't be arrested for crimes against humanity, he said this. Real presidential material, especially for those who vote for people like him.

Lol this is not even photo shopped

24BF32E500000578-0-image-a-23_1421401907182.jpg

We have two threads going on did you read it?

And what's John Kerry a private citizen today colluding with Abbas? Can't he get charged with the Logan act?

I prefer "Massatwoshits"....

And what's John Kerry a private citizen today colluding with Abbas? Can't he get charged with the Logan act?
The Logan act does not cover anal copulation.

Well I’m not going to post all of it because I’ll get shit. No doubt polititions use salty language and colorful metaphors when discussing Trump. Kerry is the democrat parties Mitt Romney. Zero chance..

Lol

Lol this is not even photo shopped

View attachment 173353

Chief Botox looks like he is going in for the kill.

The Logan act does not cover anal copulation.

Kerry's current job is a professor at yale, a private citizen...he just violated the Logan act.

Hillary Clinton:
- 2-Time Loser
- Felon

Oprah Winfrey:
- Obama-follower
- Knew about Harvey and said nothing

John Kerry:
- Started his political career by providing aid / comfort to the enemy, betraying his fellow soldiers / the US, lying before Congress about atrocities he never saw
- Leaked classified in an attack against the GOP - CIA had to scramble to pull agents under cover before they were captured / killed

In the end, Hillary still 'owns' the DNC, and unless she is in prison or dead she will run again, she will rig primaries, she will cheat in debates, and she will 'screw' any other Democrat she has to on the way to becoming ... a 3-TIME LOSER!

:lmao:

Hillary Clinton:
- 2-Time Loser
- Felon

Oprah Winfrey:
- Obama-follower
- Knew about Harvey and said nothing

John Kerry:
- Started his political career by providing aid / comfort to the enemy, betraying his fellow soldiers / the US, lying before Congress about atrocities he never saw
- Leaked classified in an attack against the GOP - CIA had to scramble to pull agents under cover before they were captured / killed

In the end, Hillary still 'owns' the DNC, and unless she is in prison or dead she will run again, she will rig primaries, she will cheat in debates, and she will 'screw' any other Democrat she has to on the way to becoming ... a 3-TIME LOSER!

:lmao:

run any of them

the message will still be the same

do as i say not as i do because i am a limousine liberal

repeal of the tax breaks

and

illegals over American citizens rights

among other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back