BREAKING! First FISA Memo Leak Officially Names James Comey, Andrew McCabe & Rod Rosenstein (A Jew)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
  • Banned
It's begun! Between now and Trump's State of the Union speech will be a time of political intrigue and surprises. Expect more leaks to spill exposing these criminal Deep State bastards and bitches. The treacherous sniveling Jew, Rod Rosenstein, is the conduit in all this. Let this man explain.

FIRST LEAK=> FISA Memo Officially Names James Comey, Andrew McCabe & Rod Rosenstein
Knock off the Jew comments you fucking inbreed
Can't do it, Frank. Rosenstein must be exposed and called out for what he truly is. Let this man explain why:
dr-goebels.jpg

Im going to laugh my ass off when this winds up being nothing
Havent you learned your lesson yet? Wait until the shit is public..

Breaking;

IDIOT REPORT W/ LEG HUMPING PARTY !

McGomer strikes again.

Uh, no! You're trying to stifle my freedom of speech and expression. You are no different than a member of Antifa.
Rod Rosenstein's ethnic/religious background is FUCKING IRRELEVANT. It does nothing but make your arguments suck because they appear to be based on a massive generalization of millions of people. You are the David Duke of the USMB. Any positive, pro-American message you post about is automatically discredited by your illogical (and FALSE) generalizations about Jews.

If you really want to win, call yourself a Leftist Democrat and start posting your illogical, racist shit to make them look bad. Deal?

Uh, no! You're trying to stifle my freedom of speech and expression. You are no different than a member of Antifa.
Rod Rosenstein's ethnic/religious background is FUCKING IRRELEVANT. It does nothing but make your arguments suck because they appear to be based on a massive generalization of millions of people. You are the David Duke of the USMB. Any positive, pro-American message you post about is automatically discredited by your illogical (and FALSE) generalizations about Jews.

If you really want to win, call yourself a Leftist Democrat and start posting your illogical, racist shit to make them look bad. Deal?
Yes, him being a Jew is a problem. Our nations political, cultural and moral breakdown has been the cause of Jews. Their degenerate behavior and treachery is why they've been kicked out of countless countries in the past. Let me tell you something, Mr Farnsworth, the Jew is not your friend nor is he a friend of White America and I will call out the Jew every chance I get. Always remember, the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back