John kasich surges to 2nd place in SC

• Banned
Then post the fucking thing instead of talking about it.

Clearly you shouldn't be referencing polls if you don't know what Arg polls are..

I would if I had a computer but my gf threw it out the window...

Google it. Lol
The one you're gonna marry?

Of course. Why marry a woman with no fight? Too boring..

Clearly you shouldn't be referencing polls if you don't know what Arg polls are..

I would if I had a computer but my gf threw it out the window...

Google it. Lol

OK I Googled "JR's gf throws computer out window", got nothin'.

More power to her though. We should be so lucky.

Trump is like the slut you party with and have a good time with but Kasich is the sensible girl you marry and settle down with.

Clearly you should study up on capital letters when referring to initials. ARG. Arg looks like the name of a cave man.

Clearly you should study up on capital letters when referring to initials. ARG. Arg looks like the name of a cave man.

Before you look even more retarded please remember that before you reference something that requires it's counterparts to verify that you include all the polls not just one. Anybody that knows the polls knows who Arg is regardless of capitulation. The fact that you didn't isn't good for you at all and if it's not good for you its not good for any of us.

Before you look even more retarded please remember that before you reference something that requires it's counterparts to verify that you include all the polls not just one. Anybody that knows the polls knows who Arg is regardless of capitulation. The fact that you didn't isn't good for you at all and if it's not good for you its not good for any of us.
Um, speaking of looking retarded, maybe you should learn how to spell "capitalization", retard. :lol:
Now, about that ONE poll, Kasich is STILL 20 points behind the Donald. How is that "surging"?

Forum List

Back