John Kasich skewers Donald Trump's "silly" rigged election claims

This guy could have been president , very easily

“Look, to say that elections are rigged and all these votes are stolen -- that’s like saying we never landed on the moon, frankly,” said Kasich. “That’s how silly it is.”

The Ohio governor further criticized Trump’s position for sowing paranoia about the integrity of democratic institutions.

“I don’t think it’s good for our country, for our democracy, and I don’t believe we have any massive fraud,” Kasich said. “We don’t have that. That’s just a silly argument.”

had the "base" not been a bunch of angry uneducated trumpsters, Kasich would have won by double digits....and even though I wouldn't have agreed with him on 9 out of 10 topics, I don't think anyone would have questioned his fitness to be president.

Ever watch Kasich in a debate. How boring. A wet noodle. Trump has energy. Kasich may be a good governor. As far as the presidential race goes though, Kasich is a sore loser.

This just in ----

Presidenting ain't supposed to be "entertainment". It's a Chief Executive --- it's supposed to be executing. And there's nothing "entertaining" about executing.

You want to vote for an entertainer? Stick to the trite and true like Dancing With the Stars.

But thanks for the appropriate illustration of why Rump got any votes at all.

Better an entertainer than someone who in the words of her own staff "doesn't know what planet she's on."

no one ever said that about anyone but dumb Donald. :cuckoo:

Ever watch Kasich in a debate. How boring. A wet noodle. Trump has energy. Kasich may be a good governor. As far as the presidential race goes though, Kasich is a sore loser.

This just in ----

Presidenting ain't supposed to be "entertainment". It's a Chief Executive --- it's supposed to be executing. And there's nothing "entertaining" about executing.

You want to vote for an entertainer? Stick to the trite and true like Dancing With the Stars.

But thanks for the appropriate illustration of why Rump got any votes at all.

Better an entertainer than someone who in the words of her own staff "doesn't know what planet she's on."

Uhhhh..... actually John Kasich is male, Sparky. The first name kind of gives that away.

Damn you're thick.

Do keep up with current events. It's Hillary's staff that notes that she doesn't know what planet she's on.

Kasich is not even in the photo, and he's out for 2020, guaranteed.

Kasich has not got a prayer. He distinguished himself by continuing to press his belief that he was the only one that could win despite no votes. If all that wasn't bad enough, he ate with his mouth open and spit half chewed food over the camera. Don't do that with a camera up your nose.

sich has more class on one mole than trump has ever had. If trump loses blame the primary dumb dumb dumb idiotivc voters....kasich would have been a good choice that would have easily won. Trump makes this a close race. Blabbermouth he is.

sich has more class on one mole than trump has ever had. If trump loses blame the primary dumb dumb dumb idiotivc voters....kasich would have been a good choice that would have easily won. Trump makes this a close race. Blabbermouth he is.

Kasich pledged to support the nominee, but has not. If he will break a pledge made in front of an audience of that size, he will break any pledge.

He is untrustworthy, no better than Jeb.

Moore made a quickie 90-minute movie titled Michael Moore In Trumpland, which Showbiz411 describes as “basically a 90-minute stand-up routine shot at a theater in southern Ohio.” The title refers to Trump voters in the Ohio primary.

This guy could have been president , very easily

“Look, to say that elections are rigged and all these votes are stolen -- that’s like saying we never landed on the moon, frankly,” said Kasich. “That’s how silly it is.”

The Ohio governor further criticized Trump’s position for sowing paranoia about the integrity of democratic institutions.

“I don’t think it’s good for our country, for our democracy, and I don’t believe we have any massive fraud,” Kasich said. “We don’t have that. That’s just a silly argument.”

Playing up losers now, are we? LOL!
I'll be telling you this after November 8th when you bring up Trump in a positive light after his MASSIVE defeat.

#LOLGOP

Oh too bad he's too boring for you. Never mind that he comes packing with qualifications to actually pull our country out of a nose dive. You want someone entertaining instead. Like Hitler or Stalin I suppose.

had the "base" not been a bunch of angry uneducated trumpsters, Kasich would have won by double digits....and even though I wouldn't have agreed with him on 9 out of 10 topics, I don't think anyone would have questioned his fitness to be president.

^^ Jillian is a far left poster. Yep. It would've been a landslide with Kasich. Thanks Fox News!

Didn't Kasich run for the nomination? Oh yeah....Trump skewered him
Considering the state of your chosen candidate...you say that with pride?

Didn't Kasich run for the nomination? Oh yeah....Trump skewered him
Considering the state of your chosen candidate...you say that with pride?

Just stating a fact, but I realize facts are a foreign thing to idiot left loons....such as yourself. Now run along

Kasich would have beaten Hillary.

But the Republican base instead wanted the guy who's going to lead the party to the worst defeat since Goldwater.

Awesome.

That is inaccurate. Fox News/ Cheney/Rove wanted a guy who would take cash to do whatever they wanted. Kasich wouldn't do that. Hence the reason they drummed him out and laughed at him. They Trumped up Trump. And now they are sleeping in the bed they have made. The republican base would've herded along behind the outsider Kasich as easily as they did Trump. It's just that Fox seemed to give the nod to Trump and the dog whistle was blown.

Kasich would've won. Trump can't win; his past is more racy than a 1970s rock star. They knew that going into the deal too. So either the Chen-gang is getting soft in the head; or this was sabotage of the GOP at the deepest level.

Thanks to Rupert, Dick and Carl; the three biggest assholes in our country.

Oh too bad he's too boring for you. Never mind that he comes packing with qualifications to actually pull our country out of a nose dive. You want someone entertaining instead. Like Hitler or Stalin I suppose.

Oh, Kasich was clearly the cream of the GOP crop. But the GOP electroate didn't want competent and experienced. They wanted something orange.

What is, is. The reason that your predictions come up short so consistently is that you keep equating what you want to happen with what is *likely* to happen. And the two often have nothing to do with each other.

Like when I told you Trump was going to kick the shit out of Kasich. I was right....because I was able to glean what the evidence suggested rather than be swayed by what I wanted to occur.

The Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards for shunning Kasich and running you-know-who.

Oh, I'm still shocked these stupid fucks were dumb enough to actually run Donald Trump. Hillary is a shockingly weak candidate. Pretty much the only candidate she could have beaten was Donald Trump.

The Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards for shunning Kasich and running you-know-who.

Oh, I'm still shocked these stupid fucks were dumb enough to actually run Donald Trump. Hillary is a shockingly weak candidate. Pretty much the only candidate she could have beaten was Donald Trump.
Agreed. And we hardly agree on anything.

Kasich would've buried her. And the GOP would've kept the Senate. Oh well. Dick Cheney's advice/Fox News' pick proves invaluable (to the democrats) yet again..

Forum List

Back