John Kasich skewers Donald Trump's "silly" rigged election claims

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This guy could have been president , very easily

“Look, to say that elections are rigged and all these votes are stolen -- that’s like saying we never landed on the moon, frankly,” said Kasich. “That’s how silly it is.”

The Ohio governor further criticized Trump’s position for sowing paranoia about the integrity of democratic institutions.

“I don’t think it’s good for our country, for our democracy, and I don’t believe we have any massive fraud,” Kasich said. “We don’t have that. That’s just a silly argument.”

Yeah, but the establishment didn't want him. That is to say Cheney/BigOil didn't want him because you know in Ohio, he insists that fracking can't pollute people's drinking water. Sacrilege!! He was the ultimate outsider, but with enough true conservativism to easily slide him over home plate. More like "landslide" him over home plate.

So you know, Fox News decided to poo poo him and give Trump billions of $$ in free air time instead. The herd perceived Trump as Fox's pick; and then the rest took on a life of its own. We can blame Fox News directly for the fact that republicans are going to go extinct thanks to the psycho heading up their ticket.

For that matter, Kasich could claim the primary elections were rigged and stolen from him.

“Look, to say that elections are rigged and all these votes are stolen -- that’s like saying we never landed on the moon, frankly,” said Kasich. “That’s how silly it is.”

The Ohio governor further criticized Trump’s position for sowing paranoia about the integrity of democratic institutions.

“I don’t think it’s good for our country, for our democracy, and I don’t believe we have any massive fraud,” Kasich said. “We don’t have that. That’s just a silly argument.”

except for one thing.

Ever watch Kasich in a debate. How boring. A wet noodle. Trump has energy. Kasich may be a good governor. As far as the presidential race goes though, Kasich is a sore loser.

Look for him in 4 years.

The opinion of Kasich can be flushed down the toilet.

Toilet-Flushing-300x201.jpg

Who cares what he says? The limp wrist has already shown America his word isn't worth shit

Face it. The Democratic Party is the Party of dependency. The Party has has some of its members cross over to the Republican Party and some register as Independents. The Democratic Party thrives off the uneducated and those unable to fend for themselves. As some of their base eventually rise to the Middle Class level and become better educated, they tend to leave the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party is now busy replenishing their numbers by registering illegals and dead folks. Many of the illegals cannot speak English and are uneducated. They are causing our Social Security rolls to rise, the rolls of our Entitlement programs to rise, the numbers of students needing assistance from the taxpayers is also on the rise. The Democratic Party must maintain a backlog of folks who are dependent upon federal assistance programs and our taxpayers in order to survive. They are no longer even attempting to hide their corrupt policies which are draining our country's financial resources.

Ever watch Kasich in a debate. How boring. A wet noodle. Trump has energy. Kasich may be a good governor. As far as the presidential race goes though, Kasich is a sore loser.

This just in ----

Presidenting ain't supposed to be "entertainment". It's a Chief Executive --- it's supposed to be executing. And there's nothing "entertaining" about executing.

You want to vote for an entertainer? Stick to the trite and true like Dancing With the Stars.

But thanks for the appropriate illustration of why Rump got any votes at all.

Who?

This just in ----

Presidenting ain't supposed to be "entertainment". It's a Chief Executive --- it's supposed to be executing. And there's nothing "entertaining" about executing.

You want to vote for an entertainer? Stick to the trite and true like Dancing With the Stars.

Better an entertainer than someone who in the words of her own staff "doesn't know what planet she's on."

According to Hillary, Ohio is the no mans land that the Dems have pulled their campaign out of because "Ohio is too white and too uneducated". Why doesn't stupid Kasich speak out against that. The guy is a wet noodle head. "I hope to be elected president, but I know here in Ohio, LeBron will always be the king," Clinton said. IS LeBron now 'white" and "uneducated"?

However, this is her first stop in the Buckeye State since before Labor Day, and media coverage over the past few days has hinted that Clinton may be writing off the long-time political bellwether state.

Notably, left-leaning media appears to be treating the development as sour grapes.

On Monday, one article appeared in TIME magazine and one was published by the AP, both dismissing Hillary’s need for Ohio in her campaign’s electoral college calculus. Things have “changed,” apparently:

— Ryan Teague Beckwith (@ryanbeckwith) October 3, 2016

Clinton’s path to victory in presidential election doesn't require a win in battleground Ohio: https://t.co/UrLTRFpyl2

— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) October 3, 2016

Over the weekend, the New York Times declared that Ohio is now — of course — too white and uneducated to be considered a bellwether state anymore:

“Ohio, like a melting iceberg, has slowly been losing its status as the country’s bellwether” https://t.co/0idottrrcY

— The New York Times (@nytimes) September 29, 2016

he king," Clinton said. IS LeBron now 'white" and "uneducated"?

Last edited:
Of course there is some voter fraud, but to think it makes a difference , only the hanging chad episode in Florida made a difference that we know for sure of.

The Republicans in my state are trying to gerrymander, and divide up the electoral college votes. Our states goes now with the maj. vote gets all the electoral college votes, so we are told!! (which is the way it should be) The Republicans are pushing for this in other states as well, they say if they had this, that Romney would of won the electoral college. I think only 2 states have that now.

I think we need to do away with the electoral college, that exists from the pony express days.

The reason I would of voted for Kasich is he comes with less baggage and is a moderate.

Playing up losers now, are we? LOL!

This just in ----

Better an entertainer than someone who in the words of her own staff "doesn't know what planet she's on."

Uhhhh..... actually John Kasich is male, Sparky. The first name kind of gives that away.

According to Hillary, Ohio is the no mans land that the Dems have pulled their campaign out of because "Ohio is too white and too uneducated".

Link?

Soooooo..... you're telling us that BOTH the Democratic Party AND the Republican Party.... have pulled their resources out of a crucial swing state, is that it?

How is the weather on your planet?

Forum List

Back