John Fetterman, James Webb Space Telescope named 'Most Stylish' in 2022 by NYT: ‘Have got to be kidding me’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What a way to add to their credibility, or are they just running cover for him? "Even the NY Times applauded my choice of attire!"

The New York Times was ridiculed Monday for its outrageous 2022 "Most Stylish" list that included, among other things, Sen.-elect John Fetterman, D-Pa., a telescope and an invasive pest.

The publication released its list of 93 names of "politicians and celebrities and athletes and influencers and fictional characters from TV and film" that the paper believed exemplified style in 2022 on Sunday.

"High and low. Fun and serious. Curious and open-minded. Reveling in characters. Appreciating the material world. Inviting everyone to the party. All of these are ways that The Times’s Styles desk defines its approach to whom and what it covers," the article read. "Love them or hate them, all have at least one thing in common. At some point over the past 12 months, they made us talk: about how we dress, how we live and how we choose to express ourselves. We welcome dissent. But we are, without a doubt, correct."

I heard it was a toss-up between Fetterman and George Burcea, the guy that plays Lurch on Wednesday.

George-Burcea-Lurch-Wednesday-Netflix.jpg

Forum List

Back