John Durham....The Cavalry Has Arived

Durham is showing America how LEGITIMATE investigations are run...successfully.

The Clinton’s kill you and the rest of the Dems correct your grammar in the indictment against them.

There is a huge aspect of self-interest in being a Democrat/Liberal.....the wealth they bestow on the recruits outweighs honesty, integrity and character.

They become immensely wealthy by lying for the Left.

The Clintons

Qui Pro Joe and son

All sorts of advances to Liberal authors...

"Book publishing has long been another method for the ruling class to take in one another’s laundry and give each other jobs. Vast agglomerations of money are deployed to publish and promote liberal authors. National magazines and newspapers give hallucinatory reviews of books by their fellow liberals and snub books by conservatives.

Ludicrous uncompensated advances are made to support liberal authors, and liberal jeremiads make it to print without the most cursory fact-checking.

Feminist Naomi Wolf is regularly given mammoth advances, averaging half a million dollars apiece, for such intriguing themes as how Naomi lost her virginity. Despite colossal media interest more appropriate to the Second Coming, the actual books sell relatively poorly. In its characteristic understatement, the New York Times called Wolf’s first book, The Beauty Myth, about how women are victimized by the cosmetics industry (men)—I quote—”one of the most important books of the 20th century.” It was given an adulatory write-up in a coveted New York Times book review. It was listed among the Times’s recommended “Summer Reading 1991: Books for Vacation Reading.” It was among the honored “Notable Books of the Year 1991.”
Coulter, “Slander,” ch 6

Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

"Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say
U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on alleged FBI surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses, file charges, and impanel fact-finding grand juries."

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

Uh-oh......guess who's sweating?????

671a25310efcbb54afed89e337e57565

This is as exciting as Trump's demanded inquest into illegal voters. How did that finally work out?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

"Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say
U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation, two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News on Thursday night.

One source added that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz's upcoming report on alleged FBI surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign will shed light on why Durham's probe has become a criminal inquiry. Horowitz announced on Thursday his report would be available to the public soon, with "few" redactions.

The investigation's new status means Durham can subpoena witnesses, file charges, and impanel fact-finding grand juries."

Durham's investigation into possible FBI misconduct is now criminal probe, sources say

This is as exciting as Trump's demanded inquest into illegal voters. How did that finally work out?
How did Kavanaugh work out?
How did RUSSIA work out?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

How did Kavanaugh work out?
How did RUSSIA work out?

And every candidate for President the Democrats are offering up.....

What confuses me is that everyone in the CIA and most people in DOD are taught that a coup succeeds or fails within 48 hours. I would assume even the janitors have lawyered up in DOD, Justice and state and did so at least two years ago. Why did they leave incriminating evidence all over the damned place?

What confuses me is that everyone in the CIA and most people in DOD are taught that a coup succeeds or fails within 48 hours. I would assume even the janitors have lawyered up in DOD, Justice and state and did so at least two years ago. Why did they leave incriminating evidence all over the damned place?

They couldn't imagine losing, 'cause they never did before Trump.

And you can see that flaw in their supporters here, on the board, still screaming 'Russia!! Collusion!!' when that effort is dead and buried.

What crime is Barr/Durham supposed to be investigating again?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

Some heads need to roll...

Amazing.

You fuckers have no idea what "crime" Barr/ Durham is supposedly looking for

The real crime will be the destruction of Durham's once good reputation

Barr is beyond saving

Downer's tip to the FBI turned out correct, so any imagined ties from a small decade old donation from his country is irrelevant.
You think the FISA statutes allow for a FISA warrant based on this "tip"?

So if Trump gets a "tip" from a foreign diplomat on Biden, you are fine with Trump spying on Biden's campaign and placing Intelligence Community spies within his campaign?
Alexander Downer has absolute zilch to do with any FISA warrant. Alexander Downer is only relevant to Papadoplous bragging about gifts from Russia.

Only the FBI and CIA can spy on foreign meddling in our election campaigns.
The campaigns themselves cant spy on anybody, nor can they accept foreign gifts.
Oh, so you think the FBI and the CIA have a blanket right to spy on election campaigns? Well then, they should all be quite happy to fully cooperate with Barr's investigations.

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.
i never understood how trump was accused of watergate type activity when it was impossible for him to be a sitting president weaponizing the gov against an opponent. that's what it was about and trump just couldn't do that from where he sat.

but hey - scream a lot and hope no one catches the small things.
What this is, is what Watergate would have been if McGovern had won.

Amazing.

You fuckers have no idea what "crime" Barr/ Durham is supposedly looking for

The real crime will be the destruction of Durham's once good reputation

Barr is beyond saving
Mueller had no idea what he was looking for.

None of you ducks on the left do.

Anything to throw at trump is your fools gold of the day.

Alexander Downer has absolute zilch to do with any FISA warrant. Alexander Downer is only relevant to Papadoplous bragging about gifts from Russia.

Only the FBI and CIA can spy on foreign meddling in our election campaigns.
The campaigns themselves cant spy on anybody, nor can they accept foreign gifts.
Oh, so you think the FBI and the CIA have a blanket right to spy on election campaigns? Well then, they should all be quite happy to fully cooperate with Barr's investigations.

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.
i never understood how trump was accused of watergate type activity when it was impossible for him to be a sitting president weaponizing the gov against an opponent. that's what it was about and trump just couldn't do that from where he sat.

but hey - scream a lot and hope no one catches the small things.

So, using government funding as a weapon to get campaign dirt is nothing?

If that is a problem.....
....why did Bill 'the rapist' Clinton sign a treaty with the Ukraine with exactly the same purpose?????

"Formal Title
  • Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Date Received from President
  • 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:
They are just making it up. They are in such deep shit. Having a sting operation is not a crime. Concealing from FISC that the information is the product of a sting so that you can spy on Americans, is a felony.

Have you read the latest on Flynn? A conspiracy involving McCabe to trick Flynn into not invoking his Miranda rights by calling him first and misleading him as to the nature of the visit by Dirty Peter and the other FBI agent and then later some one tampered with the original 302a - remember it was dated long after the fact? It moves an answer to one question and pretends its an answer to another question. That's the "perjury" charge. And then of course the felony leaking to the willing accomplices in the Fake News Media

ANOTHER TORPEDO CIRCLES BACK: FBI agents manipulated Flynn file, as Crapper urged ‘kill shot.’

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

May Justice Be Done!

Durham Investigation Going Criminal a Disaster for the Fake News Media.

Winter may be coming for the conspirators, but it's Springtime for Lawyers in Washington, D.C. The list of people lawyering up these days would probably fill this page and lap over onto the next. It's just been announced that the John Durham investigation into the provenance of the Russia probe has turned into a criminal investigation.

Subpoenas and grand juries are coming, real ones, not the Star Chamber counterfeits being orchestrated by the panicked Democrats and their junior league Southern California Torquemada.

This was inevitable. Where'd the Mueller/Russia probe come from in the first place? With absolutely no there there, it looks like it was a fraud from the outset. Who started it? Who are the treasonous/seditious culprits who conspired to overthrow an election? We should soon be finding out, and we can make some educated guesses.

But we do know absolutely who collaborated in the crime, who were the accessories to and in some cases the instigators of this most heinous plot in American history....

... the Fake News Media!

They were the more than willing conduits to lies leaked to them by a long list of truly dishonest, unpatriotic Americans - some inside our intelligence agencies and no doubt some foreigners as well.

The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal (front pages), the infantile BuzzFeed, the risible CNN, ABC, CBS, and the multiple sexual molesters at NBC. These are the people who assured us from the outset that Donald Trump had done things that deserved impeachment in an attempt to overthrow an American presidential election. All that time they were harboring the real targets of the investigation, the real criminals.

While I have my fingers crossed, I must, in full disclosure, admit that my motto is 'one only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.'

And even if the guilty get their just deserts, it would only be a good start.....

Unless we can relieve the school system of the control and oppression by Progressives/Liberals/Democrats.....it is simply a 'dead cat bounce.'

Are there too many allusions in this post?????
We have been disappointed a lot of times. Hope this is different.

Has Trey Gowdy ever actually accomplished anything in terms of ever holding anyone effectively to account since he has been in the House. He always seems to be "fixin' to" but never quite getting to it.

Forum List

Back