John Durham....The Cavalry Has Arived

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Durham "is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[3] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[1] On November 1, 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to be Connecticut's next U.S. Attorney.[4] On February 15, 2018, his nomination to be the United States Attorney was confirmed by voice vote. He was sworn in on February 22, 2018."

Uh oh....
"In 2008, John Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations.[7][8][9] On November 8, 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed.[10] Durham's final report remains secret but was the subject of an unsuccessful lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act filed by The New York Times reporter Charlie Savage.[11]

In 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[12]"

What are the odds....50-50????

Durham "is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[3] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[1] On November 1, 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to be Connecticut's next U.S. Attorney.[4] On February 15, 2018, his nomination to be the United States Attorney was confirmed by voice vote. He was sworn in on February 22, 2018."

Uh oh....
"In 2008, John Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations.[7][8][9] On November 8, 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed.[10] Durham's final report remains secret but was the subject of an unsuccessful lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act filed by The New York Times reporter Charlie Savage.[11]

In 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[12]"

What are the odds....50-50????

Wow. No wonder Mueller had Whitey whacked

I don't know. Some things are just too strange to make simple sense. To go out side of your comfort zone look at the panic on Wall Street today. When price goes down yield goes up. Reinvested yield returns by either the company or the investor accounts for effectively all long term portfolio value. So, why was there panic today worldwide over the prospect of faster portfolio growth? Panic by people who didn't recognize good news when they saw it. A perfect set up for buying low comes along and people panic over not being able to do their usual buy high and sell low and then ask what happened to their money? That doesn't even make good nonsense. As to how a lawyer I don't know will handle the infamous and half assed coup attempt I have not a clue.

I won't get excited until sentences are handed down.

We saw the feds lose a lot of cases around the Ruby Ridge Murders, but no prison for the killers.

We saw Davidians freed from custody, but no compensation paid, or indictments of the grossly negligent even filed.

We've watch the meat puppet's regime walk away from every scandal, avoid prosecution when the FBI Director specifically acknowledged crimes were committed, but he didn't bother to look for a prosecutor.

The way I see it, we need a wall around DC and turn it into the largest prison known to man.

Last edited:
Any truth to the rumor that Obama, Hillary, Comey et al are out buying luggage?????
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The left has no clue what is about to hit them over the head... Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor who will deal with lying to the FISA courts.. Barr would not have done this if he did not think criminal violations were completed/attempted. Barr see's probable cause....

A whole lot of Libs are going to need some Butt Salv..

Investigated the Criminal CIA - recommended no charges...

Hired by criminal Obama US AG Holder...

Seems like these guys are always around, always inter-connected with everyone, and no one ever seems to be held accountable...

I do trust Barr...I hope he can trust this guy to do the right thing.

Hired by criminal Obama US AG Holder...

Seems like these guys are always around, always inter-connected with everyone, and no one ever seems to be held accountable...

I do trust Barr...I hope he can trust this guy to do the right thing.
His record doesn't appear to be partisan from the convictions for government corruption... We will see.

Hardly the "cavalry" but the crazy left has a lot to be concerned about The A.G. merely appointed an experienced prosecutor, skilled in national security issues to oversee a probe into the FBI's attempt at a political coup. Holy crap maybe it is the cavalry.

In all honesty, I support tough interrogations by the CIA on Muslim Terrorists and their associates. The amazing thing is he successfully prosecuted Mueller's close associates in the past. Mueller produced that ridiculous Dossier 2.0 a few weeks ago and now we are going to see, hopefully, Mueller's associates (Obama, Crooked Hillary, Comer, etc.) successfully prosecuted 2.0 by Durham.

Forum List

Back