Rosenstein Returns The Favor, Turns On Comey

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'"

"Rod Rosenstein unloaded on former FBI Director James Comey in remarks to the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) on Monday evening, slamming Comey's turn as a "partisan pundit," reiterating that Rod Rosenstein unloaded on former FBI Director James Comey in remarks to the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) on Monday evening, slamming Comey's turn as a "partisan pundit," reiterating that he deserved to be fired, and faulting him for trampling "bright lines that should never be crossed."

Rosenstein insinuated that Comey's actions and claims are not based on actual evidence but partisanship:

"Now, the former director is a partisan pundit, selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul," Rosenstein said. "That is disappointing. Speculating about souls is not a job for police and prosecutors. Generally, we base our opinions on eyewitness testimony."

Rosenstein then went on to rebuke Comey's handling of an open investigation - the Clinton investigation:

"The clearest mistake was the director’s decision to hold a press conference about an open case, reveal his recommendation and discuss details about the investigation, without the consent of the prosecutors and the attorney general," Rosenstein said. "Then, he chose to send a letter to the Congress on the eve of the election stating that one of the candidates was under criminal investigation, expecting it to be released immediately to the public."

REGARDING COMEY'S FIRING, ROSENSTEIN CALLED IT REASONABLE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND STATED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH LESS DRAMA:

"Rosenstein called his memorandum supporting Comey's firing "reasonable under the circumstances..."If I had been the decision maker, the removal would have been handled very differently, with far more respect and far less drama"

Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'

"Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'"

"Rod Rosenstein unloaded on former FBI Director James Comey in remarks to the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) on Monday evening, slamming Comey's turn as a "partisan pundit," reiterating that Rod Rosenstein unloaded on former FBI Director James Comey in remarks to the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) on Monday evening, slamming Comey's turn as a "partisan pundit," reiterating that he deserved to be fired, and faulting him for trampling "bright lines that should never be crossed."

Rosenstein insinuated that Comey's actions and claims are not based on actual evidence but partisanship:

"Now, the former director is a partisan pundit, selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul," Rosenstein said. "That is disappointing. Speculating about souls is not a job for police and prosecutors. Generally, we base our opinions on eyewitness testimony."

Rosenstein then went on to rebuke Comey's handling of an open investigation - the Clinton investigation:

"The clearest mistake was the director’s decision to hold a press conference about an open case, reveal his recommendation and discuss details about the investigation, without the consent of the prosecutors and the attorney general," Rosenstein said. "Then, he chose to send a letter to the Congress on the eve of the election stating that one of the candidates was under criminal investigation, expecting it to be released immediately to the public."

REGARDING COMEY'S FIRING, ROSENSTEIN CALLED IT REASONABLE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND STATED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH LESS DRAMA:

"Rosenstein called his memorandum supporting Comey's firing "reasonable under the circumstances..."If I had been the decision maker, the removal would have been handled very differently, with far more respect and far less drama"

Rosenstein unloads on Comey, says he broke 'bright lines that should never be crossed'

So, now after you & all of your USMB cohorts have shit on Rosenstein for the past two years, why is Rosenstein now all of a sudden your messiah & your savior?

So, now after you & all of your USMB cohorts have shit on Rosenstein for the past two years, why is Rosenstein now all of a sudden your messiah & your savior?
Rosenstein is a traitorous co-conspirator POS, and, like Comey said, he is a gutless weasel of low character.

The fact that he just struck back at Comey, who publicly shit on him as the world starts to cave on the conspirators, makes Rosenstein no less of a weasel.

I have always believed that the traitors would turn on each other if they failed to take down Trump and their treason was exposed.

Comey publicly attacking Rosenstein on his way out and now Rosenstein returning the favor is just proving that belief to be true...and its just beginning.

It's always encouraging to see a lost soul realize the error of his ways.

Last edited:
Rosenstein is not a ''savior' of 'messiah'. He is just a weasel turning on his fellow traitors.

Despite calling Rosenstein a coward of low character, Comey is the traitor who fired the 1st shot against his former co-conspirator...

He was the 1st to turn on the others. He won't be the last...

Forum List

Back