John Durham....The Cavalry Has Arived

Thanks for your interpretation. As usually, being a dumbfuck, you're wrong.
Why do you take her on? She’s Ivy League. You’re a low-IQ leftist.

Which means you showed up for a battle of wits, unarmed.

And we know this because after she beats you down with basic facts, you resort to childish shit like “you’re wrong, dumbfuck”. I can’t tell which is lower, your IQ or your maturity.

If she were “wrong”, you’d be able to clearly articulate how and why and back it up with facts. But you can’t. So you act like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

And we know this because after she beats you down with basic facts, you resort to childish shit like “you’re wrong, dumbfuck”. I can’t tell which is lower, your IQ or your maturity.

If she were “wrong”, you’d be able to clearly articulate how and why and back it up with facts. But you can’t. So you act like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
Your argument is a fallacy. She has to produce some facts in the first place. (hint: waffling gibberish is not 'facts')

Well your "ivy leaguer sure got this wrong eh?

True – particularly given the fact of the right’s comprehensive dishonesty and incessant lying.
The Durham Fizzle was not nearly as entertaining as The Legend of Whispering Ray, the Man Who Controls Weak Minds as the excuse for hundreds of Trump goons attacking outnumbered police defending the Capitol.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry
And it produced nothing, but barr's sad sycophancy.

PoliticalChick is ivy league? No, actually she is just an early failed attempt at AI. They duct taped a douche bag to a keyboard to see if they could get anything intelligible out of it. They couldn't. That is where PoliticalChick came from.

And it produced nothing, but barr's sad sycophancy.
This has been one of the bigger disappointments of this whole nightmare. Barr had a good reputation coming into this. I can't say that I know that it was deserved, but he did.

And then he gets sucked into the orange orbit and THIS all happens. It's like a fuckin' virus that can hit ANYONE.

This has been one of the bigger disappointments of this whole nightmare. Barr had a good reputation coming into this. I can't say that I know that it was deserved, but he did.

And then he gets sucked into the orange orbit and THIS all happens. It's like a fuckin' virus that can hit ANYONE.

Not anyone. Only the incredibly weak minded or power hungry!

He didn’t get sucked in. He jumped in with both feet… trying to play fireman like he did for Bush the Greater

Forum List

Back