John Deere to move assembly plant to Mexico.

The last thing America needs are filthy Democrat supporting Union assholes whose greed drive American jobs to cheaper labor markets.
Go suck some corporate dick you ignorant cracker asshole.

Last edited:
Maybe he did. I thought so. Unfortunately due to his inability to unite the citizens of this country, he was denied the chance. In that respect he was incompetent. Now we have someone even more divisive, and incompetent in even more ways. God help us.
That's one of the most simple minded comments yet. You seem to forget what the democrats did once he announced he was running and after winning. It was they creating the divisiveness.

Maybe he did. I thought so. Unfortunately due to his inability to unite the citizens of this country, he was denied the chance. In that respect he was incompetent. Now we have someone even more divisive, and incompetent in even more ways. God help us.
Bullshit. The media demonized him 24/7. The left hated him and hates America. There is no one that can “unite” us. Everyone has to pick a side, stand with patriots and Americans that love this country, or stand with the deviant groomers, radical Marxists and Globalists that want to destroy the country. We are never going to “unite”, one side will win over the other.

That's one of the most simple minded comments yet. You seem to forget what the democrats did once he announced he was running and after winning. It was they creating the divisiveness.

Bullshit. The media demonized him 24/7. The left hated him and hates America. There is no one that can “unite” us. Everyone has to pick a side, stand with patriots and Americans that love this country, or stand with the deviant groomers, radical Marxists and Globalists that want to destroy the country. We are never going to “unite”, one side will win over the other.

Even if treated unfairly, as he was. He devoted his influence to division, while a real leader would have directed his influence in more productive directions. That right there is the reason I voted for Donald H. Duck for president in 2020.

That's one of the most simple minded comments yet

 I stand corrected.
If we had "none of the above" on our ballots, I would have voted none of the above.
Even the simple-minded vote. In fact the argument could be made that the simple-minded are the majority.
I am a simple man, I take no offense at your attempted derision.

That's one of the most simple minded comments yet
Even if treated unfairly, as he was. He devoted his influence to division, while a real leader would have directed his influence in more productive directions. That right there is the reason I voted for Donald H. Duck for president in 2020.
I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back