John Dean : Report more Damming than Watergate report

The Trump-Russia tale was rooted in the larger post-Cold War geopolitical clash between the US & Russia, a conflict that Moscow shifted into the cyber shadows to gain a strategic advantage

Wikileaks was releasing stolen emais to hurt his opponent.

That was outrageous!!!

The evidence of the Democrat's and Hillary's corruption should never be revealed!!!!

They were stolen by Russian agents, weaponized by Russian agents( taken out of context, made to look as embarrassing as possible,and in some cases altered for effect) and targeted at the audience the Russians deemed most effective.

Nothing in them showed illegal activity. Nothing showed corruption. They were essentially politically embarrassing (as most private correspondence might be)

And the fact that Russians aided you in getting your corrupt incompetent moron elected...bothers you not at all..

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.
I know that's the narrative of the bi-costal elite chattering classes....But is it really true?

Where is it etched in stone that the holder of the office necessarily is required to be a staid, stoic, stuffed shirt?
Well, nothing is etched in stone, for sure.

I just would like see us maintain or even (gasp) increase standards somewhere, anywhere, instead of making excuses and enabling further worse behaviors.

This is culture-wide, society-wide. This is everywhere. It's just getting a little old.

I just would like see us maintain or even (gasp) increase standards somewhere, anywhere, instead of making excuses and enabling further worse behaviors.

W tried that. Didn't respond to constant Dem and liberal attacks on him.
What did it get him?
You either maintain standards or you don't.

Seems like we're getting better and better at coming up with excuses to lower them.

We're seeing the result.

Nixon White House Counsel: Mueller Report ‘More Damning’ Than Watergate Report

trump has no bounds. He will do whatever necessary to conceal his criminal ass. Only the people around him kept him from destroying himself. They are gone....

Barr decided to do the job of Congress. The DOJ has been perverted.
You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Congress can impeach right now. Pelosi can make the announcement today. Who is stopping her? Bill Barr? The Dems don't have the spine to move for impeachment. When will she make the announcement? Next week? Next month? Next year? I will tell you right now. Never. So, don't hold your breath waiting for it.

I read that last night, and it is absolutely hilarious, coming from him.

Nixon White House Counsel: Mueller Report ‘More Damning’ Than Watergate Report

trump has no bounds. He will do whatever necessary to conceal his criminal ass. Only the people around him kept him from destroying himself. They are gone....

Barr decided to do the job of Congress. The DOJ has been perverted.
You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Congress can impeach right now. Pelosi can make the announcement today. Who is stopping her? Bill Barr? The Dems don't have the spine to move for impeachment. When will she make the announcement? Next week? Next month? Next year? I will tell you right now. Never. So, don't hold your breath waiting for it.
Impeachment for what? You clowns would impeach the Pope if he didn't suit your sick leftist agenda.

That was outrageous!!!

The evidence of the Democrat's and Hillary's corruption should never be revealed!!!!

They were stolen by Russian agents, weaponized by Russian agents( taken out of context, made to look as embarrassing as possible,and in some cases altered for effect) and targeted at the audience the Russians deemed most effective.

Nothing in them showed illegal activity. Nothing showed corruption. They were essentially politically embarrassing (as most private correspondence might be)

And the fact that Russians aided you in getting your corrupt incompetent moron elected...bothers you not at all..

They were stolen by Russian agents, weaponized by Russian agents

That's awful!! Who were the Russian agents that Steele was working with again?

And the fact that Russians aided you in getting your corrupt incompetent moron elected..

Beating your corrupt incompetent moron......priceless!

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.
I know that's the narrative of the bi-costal elite chattering classes....But is it really true?

Where is it etched in stone that the holder of the office necessarily is required to be a staid, stoic, stuffed shirt?

This is culture-wide, society-wide. This is everywhere. It's just getting a little old.

What did it get him?

Seems like we're getting better and better at coming up with excuses to lower them.

We're seeing the result.

Not fighting back gets you nowhere.

What did it get him?

We're seeing the result.
Refusing to fight against people who play by jungle rules is defacto capitulation....The George Will " above the fray" strategem is a proven loser.

What did it get him?

We're seeing the result.

There is more than one way to fight back.

What did it get him?

We're seeing the result.
Refusing to fight against people who play by jungle rules is defacto capitulation....The George Will " above the fray" strategem is a proven loser.

What did it get him?

We're seeing the result.

"Crypto-Nazi" and Other Insults | Season 18 Episode 1 | Independent Lens

That was outrageous!!!

if something bugs you, i'm pretty much all for it.

Forum List

Back