John Dean : Report more Damming than Watergate report

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.

But that isn't, by itself, enough to get rid of him constitutionally or legally.

A long way to go on this still.

A long way to go? You mean continued poo slinging? If that is the case, of course. That is all monkey's know how to do.

I got to thinking about Nixon and impeachment and I've come to the realization that the US has become so hyper-partisan, that impeachment is essentially impossible now. No matter what one side does at least half the country will support them no matter what, and since impeachment is only a political act, based upon a down turn in support for a given President, this will never happen again.

I would agree with you, this country is in a bad state as far as the divide between the left and the right. Congress is at a stand still, if one side is for an issue, the other side digs in on the opposite side and neither side will work for the best interests of the country. It is only about power and party, the US can screw it's self.

Nixon was trying to cover-up a crime.

Trump MAYBE was trying to cover-up embarrassments.
Embarrassments like accepting Russian help to get elected in return for lifting sanctions?

Like that?
FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Ease Sanctions Against Russia's Intelligence Agency As a 'Gift' to Putin?

even left leaning snopes says you're a fucktard.

Why are you using facts? That gets in the way of the left wing hyperbole.

Considering no collusion...

The Report is clear that the Russians attacked our election to help Trump get elected.

The Report is clear that the Trump campaign knew that

The Report is clear that Manafort (Trump Campaign Manager) shared internal RNC polling data with a Russian agent and even discussed the particular states that ended up winning the election for Trump

That's astounding...

And Trumpers keep talking about indictments. Well the fact is that "colluding" in that manner is not illegal. But it is collusion

And Trumpers keep saying "Well Impeach him" knowing full well that GOP Senators would put party over country and protect Trump just as Barr has
57038348_2790817257625859_8814302377872982016_n.jpg

The Report is clear that the Russians attacked our election to help Trump get elected.

The Report is clear that Manafort (Trump Campaign Manager) shared internal RNC polling data with a Russian agent and even discussed the particular states that ended up winning the election for Trump

That's astounding...

And Trumpers keep talking about indictments. Well the fact is that "colluding" in that manner is not illegal. But it is collusion

And Trumpers keep saying "Well Impeach him" knowing full well that GOP Senators would put party over country and protect Trump just as Barr has

Not only did pussy grabber know Wikileaks was releasing stolen emais to hurt his opponent. He welcomed it and KNEW when it was going to occur. The only thing Mueller dud not find was a signed contract of conspiracy between trump and Russia.

Barr is a corrupt trumpette. He is there to protect the asshole...His spin of the report was nothing short of a set of continuous lies.

Mueller wanted Congress to decide on Obstruction....the report made that clear. Barr stepped in for trump....history will remember Barr as corrupt.
So Trump as a normal citizen had the power to stop Russia? He had more power than Obama, who knew about it and did nothing. Lol, you're an idiot.

"Report more damming than the Watergate report"

Except for the part where Watergate cost Nixon his presidency, and the Mueller charade is likely to secure Trump's SECOND term.

Good job, dims.

As if anyone with an ounce of sense cares what creepy lawyer John Dean thinks.

There is an easy way out of this mess for Democrats. Nominate an electable candidate for President next year.
They are looking at the gay communist as their winner.
Is that a step up from Avenotti and Holder, both of which were being seriously considered at one time? It's scarey to think these nincompoops also had the full backing of the establishment media. How can Democrats aspire to rule with such poor judgement?

Nixon White House Counsel: Mueller Report ‘More Damning’ Than Watergate Report

trump has no bounds. He will do whatever necessary to conceal his criminal ass. Only the people around him kept him from destroying himself. They are gone....

Barr decided to do the job of Congress. The DOJ has been perverted.

John Dean is a disgraced disbarred lawyer and convicted felon. He is a rat, someone who was willing to say anything against his friends to save his own pathetic behind.

How does being an admitted Justice Obstructor make Mr. Dean's opinion worth anything?

Is that a step up from Avenotti and Holder, both of which were being seriously considered at one time?

Avenatti was being "seriously considered" by Avanatti and that's about it.

Holder? Don't know and don't care. He's no boogieman

John Dean is a disgraced disbarred lawyer and convicted felon. He is a rat, someone who was willing to say anything against his friends to save his own pathetic behind.

His "friend" being a disgraced President? The only Prez that would have been successfully impeached had he not resigned?

Yea...some "rat". You must LOVE John Gotti huh?

It's not exactly news that he's intellectually, behaviorally and temperamentally ill-suited for the position.

But that isn't, by itself, enough to get rid of him constitutionally or legally.

A long way to go? You mean continued poo slinging? If that is the case, of course. That is all monkey's know how to do.

I got to thinking about Nixon and impeachment and I've come to the realization that the US has become so hyper-partisan, that impeachment is essentially impossible now. No matter what one side does at least half the country will support them no matter what, and since impeachment is only a political act, based upon a down turn in support for a given President, this will never happen again.

I would agree with you, this country is in a bad state as far as the divide between the left and the right. Congress is at a stand still, if one side is for an issue, the other side digs in on the opposite side and neither side will work for the best interests of the country. It is only about power and party, the US can screw it's self.

Democracy is messy.

Democracy is messy.

Democracy is three wolves and one lamb voting on what to have for dinner, which is why the US was created to be a Republic instead.

But democrats over the years have gradually tried to turn it into a democracy and through their propaganda and educational system made you think it is actually a democracy. Now they want to do away with the Electoral college so that California and New York to decide every Presidential election from here on out.

Gee, I wonder which party would take over?

Last edited:

That's astounding...

Not only did pussy grabber know Wikileaks was releasing stolen emais to hurt his opponent. He welcomed it and KNEW when it was going to occur. The only thing Mueller dud not find was a signed contract of conspiracy between trump and Russia.

Barr is a corrupt trumpette. He is there to protect the asshole...His spin of the report was nothing short of a set of continuous lies.

Mueller wanted Congress to decide on Obstruction....the report made that clear. Barr stepped in for trump....history will remember Barr as corrupt.

Wikileaks was releasing stolen emais to hurt his opponent.

That was outrageous!!!

The evidence of the Democrat's and Hillary's corruption should never be revealed!!!!

I know that's the narrative of the bi-costal elite chattering classes....But is it really true?

Where is it etched in stone that the holder of the office necessarily is required to be a staid, stoic, stuffed shirt?
Well, nothing is etched in stone, for sure.

I just would like see us maintain or even (gasp) increase standards somewhere, anywhere, instead of making excuses and enabling further worse behaviors.

This is culture-wide, society-wide. This is everywhere. It's just getting a little old.

I just would like see us maintain or even (gasp) increase standards somewhere, anywhere, instead of making excuses and enabling further worse behaviors.

W tried that. Didn't respond to constant Dem and liberal attacks on him.
What did it get him?

I know that's the narrative of the bi-costal elite chattering classes....But is it really true?

Where is it etched in stone that the holder of the office necessarily is required to be a staid, stoic, stuffed shirt?
Well, nothing is etched in stone, for sure.

This is culture-wide, society-wide. This is everywhere. It's just getting a little old.

W tried that. Didn't respond to constant Dem and liberal attacks on him.
What did it get him?

It got him a Republican Party that you could barely differentiate from the Democrat Party at the time.

Forum List

Back