John BombBombBomb McCain desired Regime Change II in Iraq 2012

Uh, isn't the Dear Leader bombing Iraq? But somehow that's McCain's fault? Huh Whaaa?? Seriously, time for a reboot Obamabots. Your guy's the President. Deal with it.

Meanwhile, the Dear Leader has begun bombing Iraq and is trying to 'Regime Change' Maliki. He's also currently funding & arming rebels in Syria. He's doing nothing different than John McInsane or Mitt Romney would be doing right now. This kind of delusional spin is just more loony Obamabot programming.

If Obama were doing nothing different why is John McCain bashing Obama on Iraq? You are not rational or competent at all with your remarks. You make no sense at all.

Meanwhile, the Dear Leader has begun bombing Iraq and is trying to 'Regime Change' Maliki. He's also currently funding & arming rebels in Syria. He's doing nothing different than John McInsane or Mitt Romney would be doing right now. This kind of delusional spin is just more loony Obamabot programming.

If Obama were doing nothing different why is John McCain bashing Obama on Iraq? You are not rational or competent at all with your remarks. You make no sense at all.

Why is the far left (that was against the war in Iraq in 91 and 2003) now suddenly silent on all the illegal wars Obama has started?

Uh, isn't the Dear Leader bombing Iraq? But somehow that's McCain's fault? Huh Whaaa?? Seriously, time for a reboot Obamabots. Your guy's the President. Deal with it.

Where have I suggested the current bombing of Iraq is McCain's fault? That is absurd.

Uh your guy is currently bombing Iraq, no? Your guy is currently trying to 'Regime Change' Maliki, no? He's also funding & arming rebels in Syria, no?

He's doing pretty much exactly what McCain & Romney would be doing right now. But besides that, he's the President, they aren't. Blaming them is absurd and cowardly. This is your guy's show. Deal with it.

Why is the far left (that was against the war in Iraq in 91 and 2003) now suddenly silent on all the illegal wars Obama has started?

I supported the Gulf War in 1991. I think Bush 41 went about that war absolutely correct. I was for Bush 43 in 2002 to use all out military force to take down Hussein if he did not allow UN inspectors back in. The inductors were allowed back in. I opposed the idea of war after that because the threat that was existent in 2003 was gone in 2003 with the UN peacefully disarming Iraq at the time Bush invaded.

I supported Bush bombing and toppling the Taliban. It was the right move to make.

So why are you asking me. I hardly fit any description of far left.

There was no violence going on in Iraq in 2003 and the WMD questions were being peacefully answered.

Do you engage in discussions or are you
a hate stuck broken record?

Last edited:

Where have I suggested the current bombing of Iraq is McCain's fault? That is absurd.

You're blaming anyone other than your beloved Dear Leader for everything. And that's Bullshite. He's the President. It's all about him now. You Obamabots are just gonna have to start dealing with that reality.

Seems like a simple question. Why is Paulitician avoiding it?

You Obamabots crack me up. Nothing's ever your Supreme Leader's fault. No credibility. None.

You're blaming anyone other than your beloved Dear Leader for everything. And that's Bullshite. He's the President. It's all about him now. You Obamabots are just gonna have to start dealing with that reality.

So you lied when you wrote that I blamed McCain for what's happening in Iraq. You can't find anywhere that I wrote that. You made this up. What else are you màking up?

Here's a clue. I blame the terrorists for what is happening in Iraq. There is nothing to blame on Obama. His handling of the situation is just fine.

Last edited:
And another side note, the President bombed again without consulting Congress. That's gone pretty much unacknowledged by most. How sad.

You Obamabots crack me up. Nothing's ever your Supreme Leader's fault. No credibility. None.

You have not made any kind of case that current events in Iraq are to be blamed on Obama. Nothing you have posted confirms that Obama is to blame.

Why would anyone blame Obama for the IS attack on Iraq?

Tell me why he should be blamed instead of simply repeating that he is to blame.

And another side note, the President bombed again without consulting Congress. That's gone pretty much unacknowledged by most. How sad.

Obama has authority under the post 9/11 authorization to hit terrorists anywhere in the world they are active.

He can defend US interests using military force to protect US personnel and assets for sixty days under the war powers act.

Is that all you got? That is nothing.

President Bush gave Saddam almost a year to comply with UN sanctions.

When does your year start? Is it March 17 2002 to March 27 2003? What is your source for such a claim?

Saddam Hussein offered Bush to send the CIA into Iraq in December 2002 to look for WMD stockpiles alongside and addition to UN inspectors.

So how can your story be true when it was Bush that turned down the offer?

President Bush gave Saddam almost a year to comply with UN sanctions.

When does your year start? Is it March 17 2002 to March 27 2003? What is your source for such a claim?

Saddam Hussein offered Bush to send the CIA into Iraq in December 2002 to look for WMD stockpiles alongside and addition to UN inspectors.

So how can your story be true when it was Bush that turned down the offer?

I'd really like to know what led Whitetail to make such an outlandish claim? And why there is no response to the last question.

I love it, let's create a fantasy thread about what McCain would of done even though he lost two elections ago. That way we can deflect from the obvious fact that Obama's foreign policy has been and still is a total disaster, so much so that even Hilary Clinton is now trying to separate herself from the Hussein.

The fact that McCain is a US Senator and he is criticizing Obama's policy on the Sunday shows based upon very shallow an hypothetical talking points means we as citizens should question his motives. You want to shut that questioning down becsause the is little defense of what he is saying.

You think it suffices to just go about saying Obama is wrong without ever attempting to explain why.

Why the fear of debate and establishing facts.

Retired Marine and intelligence officer Ben Consble just said on C/Span that the reason bombing every military asset creating dust in Iraq is a bad idea because there are non-IS Sunni militias that have captured or possess some of those vehicals. The US could take them all out with ease but our policy is to hit only the most radical and ruthless IS terrorists. That takes more time and more precision and intelligence gathering.

We don't want the US to be seen as defending Maliki from any group other than the brutal terrorists when they can be sorted out.

JohnBombBombBombMCcain's boilerplate strategy in this battle appears to be foolish. As foolish as kicking the inspectors out and bombing and invading Iraq instead. Lets not blindly listen to such fools ever again.

I predict you will run away shortly. I wish you wouldn't.

John McCain is an idiot RINO dispised by his own party.

And I see you can't refute the fact that Hilary Clinton has called out the Hussein's piss poor foreign policy.

The "Legacy" of this President is a disaster, only die hard political hacks like yourself refuse to acknowledge it.

Forum List

Back