John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

CaféAuLait;7157622 said:
I don't see anything unusual at all....................

spl532081-002.jpg

OMG he eats at McDonalds and has a large soda. :eek: Someone call Bloomberg.

Bloomberg? Better call the fuckin' bomb squad and inspect that goddamned hat!

Yesh no kidding...where did he get that? Dr seuss
Bloomburg is a douche....

This thread is now about hats! Thats better than teenage girl gossip anyhow.

Well, Grandma, YOU ought to know. Your silly distraction definitely meets the puerile criterion for silliness. Now that the story has been verified, I expect a public apology from you will be forthcoming! AND I MEAN NOW BYATCH!

Well, Grandma, YOU ought to know. Your silly distraction definitely meets the puerile criterion for silliness. Now that the story has been verified, I expect a public apology from you will be forthcoming! AND I MEAN NOW BYATCH!

Grandpa, you got in the way of his bi threeway with this couple...JQ has da feva!!!!!!!!

Grandpa, you got in the way of his bi threeway with this couple...JQ has da feva!!!!!!!!

No, Buckeye, I am not bisexual or gay. But in a way you could say I AM anal retentive since I have this intense desire to put my foot violently up your arse!

No, Buckeye, I am not bisexual or gay. But in a way you could say I AM anal retentive since I have this intense desire to put my foot violently up your arse!

are you suuuure?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiA1NVEf9K4"]My Cousin Vinny The defense is wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Why do liberals get all pissed if people call them homos, I thought it was no big deal?

Buckeye_73 said:
Why do liberals get all pissed if people call them homos, I thought it was no big deal?
[/

I'm not pissed because you called me a homo, I am pissed because you called me a liberal. Since you don't know what the word means, any more than you know what the word "conservative" means, I take offense that you would even utter it. The very notion that the sublime word "liberal" is even floating around in the grey matter of your 4 cell brain, is appalling enough to make me want to gag!

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7157622 said:
OMG he eats at McDonalds and has a large soda. :eek: Someone call Bloomberg.

Bloomberg? Better call the fuckin' bomb squad and inspect that goddamned hat!

That was fucking funny lol

Think THAT'S funny? Ever see the poster here, forget the name, who has as his avatar a goddamned picture of his shoes that look like skis? Picture that hat and those skis on the same body - look like a fuckin' helicopter blade set upsidedown. There about as long as these motherfuckers, and about as fashionable too. These bitches look like they were pulled off of Abe Lincoln somewhere between Ford's Theater and the Peterson House.

stock-photo-8194209-mens-shoes-long.jpg

The news that Lindsay Boehner has been dating and is now engaged to Dominic Lakhan, a Black Jamaican, has been rather subdued. Here on USMB there have been mixed reactions. Some RW posters expressed anger and even negged me for posting a breaking news story. Some cried FOUL when the National Enquirer was thought to be the source of the story. It turned out that the NE was only interested in Dominic's "criminal" history and used the engagement as a backdrop to sell more papers.

Someone, disturbed by Lindsay's and Dominic's relationship, dug around in his background and found a 7 year old police report apparently disclosing his sole encounter with the law. The story went viral in the murky underworld of yellow journalism. A copy of the police report has been published for all to see; and, the tabloids, focusing on the pot arrest, spread the germ with malevolent intent.

While Dominic's race has been down played in the media, I am not so naive as to believe the "conservative" crowd is happy with Lindsay's choice of a mate to father her children. Heaven forbid, they just might produce another Barrack Obama!

The news that Lindsay Boehner has been dating and is now engaged to Dominic Lakhan, a Black Jamaican, has been rather subdued. Here on USMB there have been mixed reactions. Some RW posters expressed anger and even negged me for posting a breaking news story. Some cried FOUL when the National Enquirer was thought to be the source of the story. It turned out that the NE was only interested in Dominic's "criminal" history and used the engagement as a backdrop to sell more papers.

Someone, disturbed by Lindsay's and Dominic's relationship, dug around in his background and found a 7 year old police report apparently disclosing his sole encounter with the law. The story went viral in the murky underworld of yellow journalism. A copy of the police report has been published for all to see; and, the tabloids, focusing on the pot arrest, spread the germ with malevolent intent.

While Dominic's race has been down played in the media, I am not so naive as to believe the "conservative" crowd is happy with Lindsay's choice of a mate to father her children. Heaven forbid, they just might produce another Barrack Obama!

Dude we dont give a shit....but it's nice to know you still got that jungle feva going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckeye_73 said:
[/

I'm not pissed because you called me a homo, I am pissed because you called me a liberal. Since you don't know what the word means, any more than you know what the word "conservative" means, I take offense that you would even utter it. The very notion that the sublime word "liberal" is even floating around in the grey matter of your 4 cell brain, is appalling enough to make me want to gag!

Hold on.......so by liberal are you offending by Classical Liberals? or New left homo, crime loving liberals?

See if you want to get into this debate, I'll surely get into with you......I aint scared!!!!!!!!!!!

but running away from the liberal tag....Jesus we have tons of lefties portraying themselves as ex-republicans and non liberals....I think it's hilarious....I'm proud to be a right winger....and unlike you phoneys, I'm honest about my politics!

Dude we dont give a shit....but it's nice to know you still got that jungle feva going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't give a shit why do you keep dragging your nasty arse here every day?
Also, I doubt if you are the spokesman for the "we" you are referring to. People that do not give a "shit" about something don't stir the "shit" up needlessly like you do. It appears that this story is getting under your skin...heh heh heh... As long as you respond to it I will keep posting updates and references! Feeling itchy, punk.. .make my day! heh heh heh!

Buckeye_73 said:
[/

Hold on.......so by liberal are you offending by Classical Liberals? or New left homo, crime loving liberals?

See if you want to get into this debate, I'll surely get into with you......I aint scared!!!!!!!!!!!

but running away from the liberal tag....Jesus we have tons of lefties portraying themselves as ex-republicans and non liberals....I think it's hilarious....I'm proud to be a right winger....and unlike you phoneys, I'm honest about my politics!

I don't believe in the use of political tags like liberal and conservative because I am both.
I am not totally defined by either. My objection is based on your distorted view of who and what a Liberal is, not the moniker itself! The word drips from your mouth like green poison dripping from the fangs of a venomous reptile.

Among friends it is as innocuous as honey on the palate and I relish the term" Liberal" coming from them! Still, I am my own man and am proud to be an independent thinker... unlike you! I am not an advocate of a"permissive society" and I favor law and order. I also served in the Armed Forces that guard our country... Is that conservative enough for you?

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Oh? I didn't look. Whose the lucky bride? :D j/k

Immie

HAHAHA! COME ON IN...TAKE YER SHOES OFF AND STAY A SPELL! I think I'm going to like you!

[/

I don't believe in the use of political tags like liberal and conservative because I am both.
I am not totally defined by either. My objection is based on your distorted view of who and what a Liberal is, not the moniker itself! The word drips from your mouth like green poison dripping from the fangs of a venomous reptile.

Among friends it is as innocuous as honey on the palate and I relish the term" Liberal" coming from them! Still, I am my own man and am proud to be an independent thinker... unlike you! I am not an advocate of a"permissive society" and I favor law and order. I also served in the Armed Forces that guard our country... Is that conservative enough for you?

that's great man. and thank you for your service...I'm glad people like you got to serve with Don't ask don't tell.......but the fact of the matter is liberals are horrible, they distort and lie.....they make up numbers, they produce programs and always estimate waaaaay lower the cost.....they force their beliefs on others.......by intimidation through speech codes and protesting....I cant stand them......They are not logical, as they believe in killing a baby, but not a serial killer.....doesn't make sense to me.....crazy as hell people

Forum List

Back