Joe's VP Picke?

He never said his vp has to be black or brown. He did say his pick will be a woman. Considering how Trump has lost the support of the suburbs, and women in general, it’s a smart choice.
He hasn't lost the support of this woman and from what I'm seeing from my friends, not them either.

And fuck the suburbs. I'm so sick of hearing Morning Joke go on about the Philly suburbs being the key to winning in PA as if no other part of the state mattered. Whereas last time the overwhelming margins in Western PA were the key.

He never said his vp has to be black or brown. He did say his pick will be a woman. Considering how Trump has lost the support of the suburbs, and women in general, it’s a smart choice.
He hasn't lost the support of this woman and from what I'm seeing from my friends, not them either.

And fuck the suburbs. I'm so sick of hearing Morning Joke go on about the Philly suburbs being the key to winning in PA as if no other part of the state mattered. Whereas last time the overwhelming margins in Western PA were the key.
Totally agree. Many women do not like the dems' "defund the police" policy.
Even in the cities Trump is doing better with minorities and union voters.
Not to mention upstate PA voters that depend on fracking and Marcellus shale gas

Not to mention upstate PA voters that depend on fracking and Marcellus shale gas
PA is not "upstate" and "downstate." It's Western PA vs. Philadelphia.

Western PA ends at the Lancaster County eastern border.

Yes, there are pockets of Dem -- Pittsburgh, State College, Harrisburg the capital. But Western PA is very much Trump country and remains so.

PA is not "upstate" and "downstate." It's Western PA vs. Philadelphia.

Western PA ends at the Lancaster County eastern border.

Yes, there are pockets of Dem -- Pittsburgh, State College, Harrisburg the capital. But Western PA is very much Trump country and remains so.
Scranton and Wilkes-Barre used to be democrat strongholds, back when Biden lived there. Now that's Trump country.

Let's see. Clinton hands over to baby bush an economy in great condition and bush runs it into the ground. Obama takes over this shit economy and little by little he gets us back in the running.
This trump low life rides into town and runs the economy back into the gutter and there are still some republicans who think trump's a great prez. We need to have an i.q. requirement for voting. Nobody with an i.q. below 75 can vote, which would knock out tens of thousands of trump's retarded followers.

It's a vicious combination/cycle that has repeated itself again and again with the idiot populous and "downing" of the economy with lies from Republicans! To this day "W" and Frump say they inherited a recession or "a mess!" Their followers believe it and ignore the rising deficits and Nat'l Debt skyrocketing as they're being told "there can never be enough tax cuts!" Spending continues to rage while starting conflicts abroad and spending more of their own children's future! I gave up when Frump installed! I figure we're destined for destruction as this man undermines every institution and flaunts the laws of the Constitution he swore to uphold! :dunno:

Last edited:
There is no excitement or enthusiasm over Biden being president, so there is not much excitement over a vp pick making it hard to judge who would bring the most to the ticket.
When the top of the ticket needs to use a vp pick to create excitement/enthusiasm it tends to not work out, think Romney/McCain.
Both Obama and TRUMP's vp picks were viewed mostly as safe picks and not expected to create excitement/enthusiasm.
The other problem the Biden campaign will have is introducing the vp pick and keeping Biden in the basement.

Biden is a fucking moron for announcing the only requirements for his VP were: i) are you black and ii) do you have a vagina? How can you not want to apply for a job like that?

He's clearly pandering for black votes, that's a sign of both how great the inroads Trump has made into "automatic" minority democrat voters and how absolutely toxic the American Taliban is to even long abused democrat voters

Is it any better when Republicans pick old, white guys again & again? So what, right? :dunno:

Keep reading my posts, you'll see what's right

Kamala should be AG or Supreme Court Justice, Barack Obama himself should be appointed to the SC, my friends

Forum List

Back