Joe’s accomplishments...are Americans “winning”?

You left off running up $8T in debt; Iran unleashed to become a nuke power, rolling back environmental regulations is a bad thing, trade deficit pretty much back where it was when he oozed into office.... and so much more.

Are you really this dense?
We love talking about deficits. Tomorrow I expect the deficit to be eliminated then. There are different trains of though by two parties promoting them. the problem is we are used to goodies. Whether earned or not. There are different ways to tax people. Some of it is hidden. It is insidious and its impoverishes more and more. The danger in America now is more and more are dependent on receiving forms of payment and benefits. This is dangerous as it can not last. Although others say nonsense.

If he does, fine. If he doesn't, it isn't any skin off my nose. I am interested in understanding what he means by, "It's never been clearer....we can never get out of Afghanistan."
They're very interesting to observe and try to understand, but I've long since given up trying to get any intellectual honesty or independent thought out of them.

If you figure out a way, please let me know, willya?

That's his schtick. He has zero (0) interest in understanding your points.
My “schtick” is to ask you and those like you very simple questions....questions that always expose your foolish positions. You almost never answer my questions because you know your answer will further expose your ignorance.
This is something you FEELZ folks should get used to as we all know your postitons are not rooted in rational logic...they are rooted in emotions / feelings.

My “schtick” is to ask you and those like you very simple questions....questions that always expose your foolish positions. You almost never answer my questions because you know your answer will further expose your ignorance.
This is something you FEELZ folks should get used to as we all know your postitons are not rooted in rational logic...they are rooted in emotions / feelings.
No, I've just learned how you play the game.

When you receive a response to a question, you will do one of two things: You'll either (a) distort the words of the person who responded to you to match your hyper-partisan agenda, or (b) outright fabricate their words and opinions, often by starting your post with "TRANSLATION:....", creating something entirely new and nothing even close to what the poster had actually said.

You're not a serious person. Your value is in providing fascinating behaviors for analysis, but nothing else.

?? Have you been living under a rock?

From your own link: But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

apparently you have...that line from the admin has been debunked repeatedly...even Xiden acknowledged it Biden: I would have sought Afghanistan withdrawal even without Trump’s Taliban deal

President Joe Biden revealed in a new interview that he still would have sought to pull American forces out of Afghanistan even if former President Donald Trump had not struck a deal with the Taliban last year that paved the way for an eventual U.S. troop withdrawal.

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday. Segments of the interview aired Wednesday on ABC’s “World News Tonight” and Thursday on “Good Morning America.”

The president’s acknowledgment comes after he and top aides have argued the White House’s hands were tied by the Trump-era agreement — brokered last February in Doha, Qatar — saying it forced Biden to follow through on a full-scale Afghanistan withdrawal in his opening months in office.

But Biden’s latest statement that he would have pursued a pullout of U.S. troops regardless of Trump’s negotiations with the Taliban complicates the current administration’s argument for its own withdrawal order.

Is that what CNN told you? Do you have a 'feeling'? Or can you link us to a copy of that peace agreement?

We knew about the deal at the time... The problem is Trump got generally owned in nearly every negotiation with exception of dealing with allies...

Putin Owned him.
Kim played him.
China played with him.
Turkey laughed at him and did what they wanted..

You don't know that your blob signed an agreement with the Taliban?
i know trump had an agreement but i fail to see the relevance to what you are talking about

it never called for the taliban to take the country over, had a number of conditions…it’s relevance to the current blood bath caused by xiden is zero

i know trump had an agreement but i fail to see the relevance to what you are talking about

it never called for the taliban to take the country over, had a number of conditions…it’s relevance to the current blood bath caused by xiden is zero

Either you're incredibly naive or retarded if you think the agreement was for the Taliban to not take over the country. The Afghan government wasn't part of the agreement....

Either you're incredibly naive or retarded if you think the agreement was for the Taliban to not take over the country. The Afghan government wasn't part of the agreement....
so?

where did it say they could take over?

why are you even talking about it? it’s meaningless, and not relevant to the current chaos and blood loss caused by xiden

so?

where did it say they could take over?

why are you even talking about it? it’s meaningless, and not relevant to the current chaos and blood loss caused by xiden

Oh brother. When did it say they wouldn't take over????

The blob's surrender agreement created a vacuum the Taliban were going to fill save for a heroic stand by the Afghan army--who were not part of the talks. Biden botched the withdraw and now we have the ugly flower of the seeds planted.

Oh brother. When did it say they wouldn't take over????

The blob's surrender agreement created a vacuum the Taliban were going to fill save for a heroic stand by the Afghan army--who were not part of the talks. Biden botched the withdraw and now we have the ugly flower of the seeds planted.
hahaa you are really stretching trying to protect Taliban Biden’s butchering

From your own link: But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

apparently you have...that line from the admin has been debunked repeatedly...even Xiden acknowledged it Biden: I would have sought Afghanistan withdrawal even without Trump’s Taliban deal

President Joe Biden revealed in a new interview that he still would have sought to pull American forces out of Afghanistan even if former President Donald Trump had not struck a deal with the Taliban last year that paved the way for an eventual U.S. troop withdrawal.

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday. Segments of the interview aired Wednesday on ABC’s “World News Tonight” and Thursday on “Good Morning America.”

The president’s acknowledgment comes after he and top aides have argued the White House’s hands were tied by the Trump-era agreement — brokered last February in Doha, Qatar — saying it forced Biden to follow through on a full-scale Afghanistan withdrawal in his opening months in office.

But Biden’s latest statement that he would have pursued a pullout of U.S. troops regardless of Trump’s negotiations with the Taliban complicates the current administration’s argument for its own withdrawal order.

They point is NOT that this wasn't Biden's decision to continue the course Trump took. The point is that Trumpsters are out of their mind to try to claim that Trump policy on withdrawal was somehow materially different.

Last edited:
They point is NOT that this wasn't Biden's decision to continue the course Trump took. The point is that Trumpster are out of their mind to try to claim that Trump policy was somehow materially different.
it was massively different

trump wouldn’t of pulled out

so this wouldn’t of happened

That's just wishful thinking you have zero evidence for.
well other then him saying as much and the agreement that listed the conditions

but you are right, we have no way of knowing since trump didn’t pull out and this happened on cluster f joe’s watch because of his dumb actions

Forum List

Back