Joe Walsh sits down with 8 Trump supporters

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

The only good thing that can be taken from this is none of the 8 approved of Trump saying the 2024 election will be stolen if he loses and it wont be stolen if he wins. I guess that is progress.

Isn't this the same clown that shouted liar to Obama at the SOTU speech?... or am I mistaken.... no room to talk Mr sellout...

Isn't this the same clown that shouted liar to Obama at the SOTU speech?... or am I mistaken.... no room to talk Mr sellout...
Are you saying that shouting at President Obama during that setting was a clown act?

No....But he is one of the original never-Trumpers.

Very little doubt that the "Trump supporters" selected are ones who would give him the answers he was looking for....No obviously partisan video like this is ever what it purports to be.....Might as well be some dreck from the Pedo Project.

This is what Walsh is infamous for... he then apologized leading some people to wonder if he was threatened in some way... because he did a 180 after that...

“President Obama, quit lying,” said Congressman Walsh. “You know darn well that if August 2nd comes and goes there is plenty of money to pay off our debt and cover all social security obligations. And you also know that you and only you have the discretion to make those payments.”

“I know you have a willing media that protects everything you say and do, but have you no shame sir? In three short years you have bankrupted this country and destroyed job creation. You are either in over your head, don’t understand what makes this country great, or are hell-bent in turning us into some European big government wasteland.”

The only good thing that can be taken from this is none of the 8 approved of Trump saying the 2024 election will be stolen if he loses and it wont be stolen if he wins. I guess that is progress.

Walsh is NOT a conservative. He is an active Biden supporter. Who really knows if he's lying about anybody he interviewed or if he interviewed anybody at all? Leftwingers lie.

Last edited:

No matter who wins the charge of the election being stolen will prevail

Try again.

Election fraud accusations are here to stay until we go back to national voter ID and same day voting with paper ballots....
Until then none of us can be sure of the sanctity of our elections... not republican or democrat....

No....But he is one of the original never-Trumpers.

Very little doubt that the "Trump supporters" selected are ones who would give him the answers he was looking for....No obviously partisan video like this is ever what it purports to be.....Might as well be some dreck from the Pedo Project.
Actually most of this video was about how he couldn't get anything through their thick skulls.

Forum List

Back