Joe the Buck Stops Here Biden Blames Inflation on Party Not in Power

Name the plan republicans have right now. Go ahead. They want to scare you with a bunch of bull. But have no stated plan to fix the flatiron and supply problems at all.

Which is what Biden was pointing out that you guys seemed to be pissed about.
BIDEN IS THE ONE WITHOUT A PLAN, YOU FOOL!!!!!

Praise Manchin for stopping this senile pant shitter from making inflation even worse with his bullshit policies that involve giving away free shit.
Then we have this "inflation is my number one priority thats why im wanting to eliminate student debt" :rofl: :rofl:

Praise Manchin for stopping this senile pant shitter from making inflation even worse with his bullshit policies that involve giving away free shit.
Then we have this "inflation is my number one priority thats why im wanting to eliminate student debt" :rofl: :rofl:
Sure manchin has to get elected in his state. Alot of the pain was bad planning by corporation across the globe. If inflation was only a problem in America that would be one thing but it's global idiot. Biden had no control over China shutting down for a month over the last month which effected inaction around the world.

Thanks for removing the fact that you are a idiot. I was wondering about that.

Joe, what is your plan for bringing America back out of the giant sinkhole you put them in? What do you turn to when things get tough and all the fingers point to you?
Depends.......
Well tell us the Republican plan. Seeings as though inflation hit a mere months after Biden took office. Do you think that shit just happens out of thin air and global cause and effect didn't have anything to do with.

Never mind I don't want another braindead comment.

Sure manchin has to get elected in his state. Alot of the pain was bad planning by corporation across the globe. If inflation was only a problem in America that would be one thing but it's global idiot. Biden had no control over China shutting down for a month over the last month which effected inaction around the world.

Thanks for removing the fact that you are a idiot. I was wondering about that.
Hey fool, if Old Man Joe would have not demonized the oil industry by telling them "I will put you out of business" they could still be flooding the market with fuel to drive the prices down. Lowering the cost of all products by cutting the cost of getting products to market. Stick with the Putin line, it is more believable to you foolish libatards.

Well tell us the Republican plan. Seeings as though inflation hit a mere months after Biden took office. Do you think that shit just happens out of thin air and global cause and effect didn't have anything to do with.

Never mind I don't want another braindead comment.
Is that about the time when Trans Czar Peter Pud went on maternity leave?

Hey fool, if Old Man Joe would have not demonized the oil industry by telling them "I will put you out of business" they could still be flooding the market with fuel to drive the prices down. Lowering the cost of all products by cutting the cost of getting products to market. Stick with the Putin line, it is more believable to you foolish libatards.
Show me the statement. I think you heard that on fake news. Go ahead and show me the link. Because it didn't happening. You listen to right wing news to much. And oil company's are setting records with their profits are you that stupid.

Or are you admitted oil company's are using their power or supply side economic to punish the president with high prices for regi.e change?

Which is it?

No doubt the oil company's are making record profits not bring more oil on line.

And I have no doubt that oil company's will take in record profits to punish the Biden adm. And get a regime in Washington that will let them do as they please.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back