Joe the Buck Stops Here Biden Blames Inflation on Party Not in Power

Trump had a $2 trillion plan in the works? Who knew.

We could simply revert to Trump's policies down the line and be far better off. Biden is being directed by children and/or enemies.
Trump actually planned to give more stimulus than the democratic Congress wanted with the 2,000 dollar stimulus. And the democrats bumped it up to meet the trump number. And the infrastructure bill was actually worked on for years under Trump.

Name anything else that I'm not aware of.

😂 It seems you are the clown show. 😂 You don't know global economic or economics in America it seems. But you go retard.

Yeah, your average Democrat is a freakin' genius. I mean, the more you make, the measure of success, the more likely you are to vote Republican, but you guys are brilliant.

Sorry, but I will never trust the party of the least successful with our country's future.

Trump actually planned to give more stimulus than the democratic Congress wanted with the 2,000 dollar stimulus. And the democrats bumped it up to meet the trump number. And the infrastructure bill was actually worked on for years under Trump.

Name anything else that I'm not aware of.

Build Back Better was not Trump's plan. Sorry.

enforce the border
start drilling again in this country
leave our reserves alone for emergencies
build back respect for America across the world where now they laugh at us
and dare us to do anything when they invade other nations under our noses.
prosecute the lawless in the fib, cya, Doh.
Protect supreme court justices.

Biden's "Inflation Plan" is like the Captain of the Titanic trying to hit another iceberg to try to close the gaping hole made by the first one
Another post fact Free. So tell us what happened under bush and Reagan when flatiron was this high and it wasn't a global problem at this time.

But it's fair to point out the other party has no plans. Which the republicans are falsely saying is shifting blame. He said he is working on global inaction and is doing everything he can do.
True but the Republicans don't need to do anything because they are powerless to put their ideas through. The Democrats have the opportunity to change the direction and narrative for the 2022 mid terms and so far they are coming up with nothing. I was really looking forward to Biden's speech but he was about blaming, not solving.

Both the Democrats and Republicans lack real leadership.

Another post fact Free. So tell us what happened under bush and Reagan when flatiron was this high and it wasn't a global problem at this time.
Reagan and Volker had the Fed raise interest rates above inflation. That slowed the economy and eliminated inflation.

I thought Putin was responsible for Bidenflation?

True but the Republicans don't need to do anything because they are powerless to put their ideas through. The Democrats have the opportunity to change the direction and narrative for the 2022 mid terms and so far they are coming up with nothing. I was really looking forward to Biden's speech but he was about blaming, not solving.

Both the Democrats and Republicans lack real leadership.
For the most part, Republicans rely on democrats leadership

Repunks are only slightly better usually than democraps.

However for betrayal...repunks win that because they are so devious pretending to have conservative values and then stab conservatives in the back.
I'm conservative. A Trump supporting Conservative.

enforce the border
start drilling again in this country
leave our reserves alone for emergencies
build back respect for America across the world where now they laugh at us
and dare us to do anything when they invade other nations under our noses.
prosecute the lawless in the fib, cya, Doh.
Protect supreme court justices.
How does the border effect inflation. I'm talking about inflation actually having less illegals creates inflation.

The whisperer is back. This is just a few seconds long. At the end....'i can taste it'. He looks quickly to his right. He has had a brief second of awareness and he knows he may have screwed up. poor guy. to be put in this position. He knows jack shit.

Forum List

Back