Joe Stalin Quote Got PolitiFacted 03/27/2019(Ciara O' Rourke).

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
At a time when emotions are running high about voting fraud I stumbled across the below quote/misquote(??) from PolitiFact. I was going to use it(again) in a post, quoted from Joe Stalin(?) UNTIL I ran into the PolitiFact minefield. I have stepped on several of these PolitiiFact mines in the past which can drop the validity of an average to good post into a complete laughing stock. The below Joe Stalin quote(?) is a really popular quote as I have both used & seen it used a bazillion times through the years, & this is the reason I am posting about it. Make SURE TO READ the ENTIRE PolitiFact link below as it offers some possible explanations on how the Joe Stalin misquote came to be.

When we have video of Biden saying “We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” who really cares what this other Joe said or didn't say. :dunno:

Forum List

Back