Joe Rogan Says He Refused Trump As Podcast Guest —“I Don’t Want To Help Him”: Rogan also referred to Trump as “existential threat to democracy itself"

I have listened to Joe since 2012. His best pods are about comedy, MMA, history, fitness, and UFOs.

For good political content, there are dozens of better pods.

Joe should be able to say anything he wants on his show.

That is a fundamental difference of communists and conservatives.

Lets go name for name. You name a Con who pushed for Rogan to be cancelled and I will name a lib.

You need a new gimmick.

Who do you want to be the Jo Jorgensen of 2024?
I misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you were pushing for censoring Rogan. I see now you were making a point, which I agree with.

Joe Rogan just revealed he has rejected Trump’s interview requests multiple times. “I don’t want to help him. I’m not interested in helping him.”

I refuse to waste much of my time refuting lib lies

So just one will do

The story claims that joe rogan pushed a conspiracy theory about the Australian government outlawing home gardens

I imagined it must mean he supported that story for weeks or days till some sharp eyed social justice warrior on the left exposed it as not true

But in fact rogan only mentioned it in one episode and himself reported there was no evidence that it was true before ending that broadcast

So much for liberal honesty

Last edited:
Having been in "the media" for about 18 years in a former life, I can tell you that those who often interview controversial people for a living have to decide if such an interview (a) only gives that person more exposure and opportunity to create damage and therefore not worth it, or (b) lets them hang themselves publicly, with the interviewer's help. And both carry the risk of pushing sensationalism. That can be a fine line, and the interviewer knows they may hurt themselves if they make the wrong choice.

Me, I'd pick (b), particularly in this case. Trump is used to softball interviews from his adoring MAGA media, and some tough questions would be great fun.
Guys like you may hang on rogan’s every word as long as he says something you agree with

I dont

Do today he is ole mac1958’s hero because of 6 little words, namely “I dont want to help him”

But since rogan is a motormouth who craves atyention tomorrow he will say something you dont like and become one of the boogymen hiding under your bed

He’s hated by the Ds. Now the Rs will hate him.

He must be doing a good job.
Nope, he just made the calculation that he will back DeSantis as he will most likely replace Trump in the next season of the GOP's political soap opera.....it will be the same character......the actor who played it before Trump was Bush.....

Nope, he just made the calculation that he will back DeSantis as he will most likely replace Trump in the next season of the GOP's political soap opera.....it will be the same character......the actor who played it before Trump was Bush.....
Maybe and maybe not.

Rogan is a REAL progressive, unlike the phony ones in the D Party and msm. He doesn’t like Trump and never supported him. Had he had Trump on, he immediately gets tainted again by the left as some kind right wing kook. So maybe this affected his decision to deny Trump.

Maybe and maybe not.

Rogan is a REAL progressive, unlike the phony ones in the D Party and msm. He doesn’t like Trump and never supported him. Had he had Trump on, he immediately gets tainted again by the left as some kind right wing kook. So maybe this affected his decision to deny Trump.
Rogan is backing DeSantis -- there is nothing progressive about that...

Rogan knows the easiest people to fleece are right-wing chuds like you who are so desperate for any type of acknowledgement by any mainstream celebrity.....

And according to your on-again-off-again cult leader; Joe Rogan is liar...

FW8xzhiUcAArva7.jpg

Maybe and maybe not.

I have watched very little Rogan. He seems better than most interviewers because he actually interviews people instead of attacking or defending them. But I'm not a huge fan of the length of his bits.

But, one thing I have noted, is that to get his guests to open up, he sort of pretends to agree or be sympathetic to them first.

Personally I think he is insane for passing up a chance to interview Trump. The ratings would be huge. It might help Trump. But if just seeing Trump in person, is all people need in order for htem to support him,

then isn't giving him a platform, the right thing to do? Are those who are working to DE-PLATFORM the President hte ones trying to control our nation though non-democratic means? Though abuse of power?

I have watched very little Rogan. He seems better than most interviewers because he actually interviews people instead of attacking or defending them. But I'm not a huge fan of the length of his bits.

But, one thing I have noted, is that to get his guests to open up, he sort of pretends to agree or be sympathetic to them first.

Personally I think he is insane for passing up a chance to interview Trump. The ratings would be huge. It might help Trump. But if just seeing Trump in person, is all people need in order for htem to support him,

then isn't giving him a platform, the right thing to do? Are those who are working to DE-PLATFORM the President hte ones trying to control our nation though non-democratic means? Though abuse of power?
It would be a ratings bonanza, which makes one think there must be hidden motives behind Rogan‘s decision not to interview dumb Don.

Having been in "the media" for about 18 years in a former life, I can tell you that those who often interview controversial people for a living have to decide if such an interview (a) only gives that person more exposure and opportunity to create damage and therefore not worth it, or (b) lets them hang themselves publicly, with the interviewer's help. And both carry the risk of pushing sensationalism. That can be a fine line, and the interviewer knows they may hurt themselves if they make the wrong choice.

Me, I'd pick (b), particularly in this case. Trump is used to softball interviews from his adoring MAGA media, and some tough questions would be great fun.

Not really. It's well known that Trump only replies to tough question by resorting to insults and name calling.

MSM = CIA

Are you CIA?

Not really. It's well known that Trump only replies to tough question by resorting to insults and name calling.
Oh, but that's just more ammo.

An interview with balls would say, "Mr. Trump, I can see that you feel you have to resort to insults and name-calling. Is this really the best you can do?" and then go from there.

Don't let up. Stay on it. People like him can be drilled into the ground if the interviewer is willing.

Oh, but that's just more ammo.

An interview with balls would say, "Mr. Trump, I can see that you feel you have to resort to insults and name-calling. Is this really the best you can do?" and then go from there.

Where he gets up and leaves and his supporters cheer.

Well, could be. I'm a believer in getting it all out there and letting the chips fall. Shutting people down will always make things worse.
Me too. With Joe and Don, letting them talk exposes them for the fools they are, like most of our political class. At least with O we got someone articulate, albeit he never said anything of value.

Uh oh, Rogan is an evil Satan commie now.

Come on people….connect the F-ing dots….Video surfaces of Joe using the Negro word, the Left tries to cancel him, Rogan begs for forgiveness and cowers like the little bitch he is….the Left essentially castrates him.
The Left has made it crystal clear; Trump is not to be given a voice in the public square and nutless Rogan knows it…Rogan did not make some noble decision like the Left is trying to sell…Rogan simply doesn’t have the balls to cross the Left….It’s just that simple.

Last edited:
Come on people….connect the F-ing dots….Video surfaces of Joe using the Negro word, the Left tries to cancel him, Rogan begs for forgiveness and cowers like the little bitch he is….the Left essentially castrates him.
The Left has made it crystal clear; Trump is not to be given a voice in the public square and nutless Rogan knows it…Rogan did not make some noble decision like the Left is trying to sell…Rogan simply doesn’t have the balls to cross the Left….It’s just that simple.
Maybe, but Rogan did take down CNN over their lies about Ivermectin. He ripped that little CNN weasel of a doctor big time, on his show. Not that this is in any way as big an interview as dumb Don would be.

Maybe, but Rogan did take down CNN over their lies about Ivermectin. He ripped that little CNN weasel of a doctor big time, on his show. Not that this is in any way as big an interview as dumb Don would be.
That’s was before Rogan served his nuts up to the Left on a silver platter.

Forum List

Back