Joe Rogan: I'd vote for Trump over Biden

This thread just proves once and for all. One per enter has lost his marbles and is not living in the same universe the rest of Americans are. If the hospitals were not so crowded I would hope he would seek medical help. Please keep all sharp objects away from him.

Joe Rogan also said he would vote for Bernie over trump, which makes him a communist in my book. Fcuk joe rogan

Here is a picture of an actual communist.

flotus.png
Umm that’s for you opinion and pic

Your welcome!

Here's a nifty article about her parents the chain migrants.

Joe Rogan also said he would vote for Bernie over trump, which makes him a communist in my book. Fcuk joe rogan

flotus.png

Your welcome!

Cool thanks lol

This thread just proves once and for all. One per enter has lost his marbles and is not living in the same universe the rest of Americans are. If the hospitals were not so crowded I would hope he would seek medical help. Please keep all sharp objects away from him.

asswipePINO made your State number two in financial ruin, yet you continue to back the asswipePINO. You're an idiot!

flotus.png

Your welcome!

Cool thanks lol

You're backing the worst kind of hypocrite, and you think it's funny.

flotus.png

Your welcome!

Cool thanks lol

Worst kind of hypocrite is a liberal Democrat.

flotus.png

Your welcome!

Cool thanks lol

Ummm ok

asswipePINO made your State number two in financial ruin, yet you continue to back the asswipePINO. You're an idiot!
Is that why all the rich New Yorkers are down here now or why so many rich New Yorkers moved out of New York to live here? You need rest.

Is that why all the rich New Yorkers are down here now or why so many rich New Yorkers moved out of New York to live here? You need rest.

Your top three industries are tourism, agriculture, and transportation. Tourism and transportation are all but wiped out due to asswipePINO's failed action.

Forum List

Back