Joe Rogan: How the media is covering up voter fraud.

This does not establish his credentials. What is his background that makes him so important? Somebody like rush limbaugh is a four-times married college dropout, yet your ilk find that he is brilliant. How does this rogan know anything that the rest of us are supposed to look up to? What are his accomplishments?
His opinion is well regarded and valued by a vast amount of people. He is paid very well for it.
I thought I already made that clear. Jesus....dense as a table top.

I asked for his credentials. Yes, there are idiots who value his opinions. There is always a monkey who is celebrated by other monkeys. A circle jerk is a circle jerk.

I love how idiots like you say "credentials", as if that means something.

I may miss the Republicans, but not enough to care.
I don't have to care, because Joe Biden has got this. Hold up transition? No worries. He's been there and done this before successfully.
So, have your final hurrahs and move along, enjoying further defeats in the courts and in the minds of the people and voters across America. Life will be sweet here in Jackson.
He destroyed you and your 4 paragraphs is you sinking further into the quicksand of your ignorance that Bootney exposed.
It is so adorable, I swear, when conservatives argue like Liberals give a shyte about law, Truth or justice at all.

Wow, Jim. This Joe Rogan thing has you all torn up. Relax dude. I have nothing against him. We just disagree on trump. I would say, you and I and Joe are more than a little biased on the whole subject, but only one of us knows it. Here is some recent food for thought, as thought is exactly what it is about. Try it. It's not even political, but may give you insight into the whole trump clan/antitrump clan thing and how people think what they think.

Forum List

Back