Communist China Wants Biden To Win

This should be investigated
What the fuck is to be investigated? The US has little influence on China's internal affairs and has been in that position and declining since 1949. Besides you infertile twit, what difference does it make what or who China celebrates or how your Far Right propaganda shit spreader source fertilizes the rumor mill? No investigation necessary, fool!

Last edited:

What the fuck is to be investigated? The US has little influence on China's internal affairs and has been in that position and declining since 1949. Besides you infertile twit, what difference does it make what or who China celebrates or how your Far Right propaganda shit spreader source fertilizes the rumor mill?
No one's concerned about influencing China's internal affairs.

What's far more likely is China influencing America's internal affairs, facilitated by Biden.

What the fuck is to be investigated? The US has little influence on China's internal affairs and has been in that position and declining since 1949. Besides you infertile twit, what difference does it make what or who China celebrates or how your Far Right propaganda shit spreader source fertilizes the rumor mill?

What's far more likely is China influencing America's internal affairs, facilitated by Biden.
Are you truly that God Damn ignorant of the last 70 years of US-Sino relations and conflicts and Biden's career span over much of that period, fool? Trump got his wakeup call in 2017-18 and got mauled by China. Then he tried to play cat & mouse with Xi and got his lunch money stolen! What an IDIOT!

For you to make that statement above, its clear you know very fucking little of China's relationship with the US. I'd suggest you read a bit of China's history and what role trade and war has played in their culture in the last 4,000 years in both the North and the South! They don't think like Anglo's sonny and they're a Hell of a lot brighter as a people! Biden understands that and Trump NEVER WILL!

What the fuck is to be investigated? The US has little influence on China's internal affairs and has been in that position and declining since 1949. Besides you infertile twit, what difference does it make what or who China celebrates or how your Far Right propaganda shit spreader source fertilizes the rumor mill? No investigation necessary, fool!
Do you know how the Constitution defines "Treason"? I'll go get it.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court".

Are you truly that God Damn ignorant of the last 70 years of US-Sino relations and conflicts and Biden's career span over much of that period, fool? Trump got his wakeup call in 2017-18 and got mauled by China. Then he tried to play cat & mouse with Xi and got his lunch money stolen! What an IDIOT!

For you to make that statement above, its clear you know very fucking little of China's relationship with the US. I'd suggest you read a bit of China's history and what role trade and war has played in their culture in the last 4,000 years in both the North and the South! They don't think like Anglo's sonny and they're a Hell of a lot brighter as a people! Biden understands that and Trump NEVER WILL!
Ooooh...looks like I'm right, and you're wrong.

Records show Hunter Biden still controls 10% stake in Chinese firm despite leaving its board

If you're going to reply with NUH UH, surprise me. Don't.

Records show Hunter Biden still controls 10% stake in Chinese firm despite leaving its board

You should have read what you sourced from the Rag in newsprint. The WA Times piece is dated July 06, 2020 07:10 PM and that rag sourced the Daily Caller for your "Big Scoop"...check it out yourself. Owning a piece of a foreign company isn't a crime by a President's son and isn't against the law. Who knows what the future holds though. But to infer it's a done deal of or just pending crime is plain stupidity! The way the Daily Caller and the WA Times phrased their pieces is about Biden's son is disgustingly unprofessional. You went fishing and wound up with a pie in the face, dipstick!

Now how fucking disgusted were you with Trump's daughter doing business with the Chinese, obtaining CHINESE TRADEMARKS and doing the production in China while she was working in the fucking White House and her daddy was bailing out a major Chinese telecommunications company at the same fucking time? Is that the kind of cooperation between the President and his family you were talking about? Sure looks to be! How pissed did you get at the Trump family when that shit started? See the source directly below about the Trump's past behavior which you so detest, shit stain!

~~ Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE (Published 2018) ~~

You should have read what you sourced from the Rag in newsprint. The WA Times piece is dated July 06, 2020 07:10 PM and that rag sourced the Daily Caller for your "Big Scoop"...check it out yourself. Owning a piece of a foreign company isn't a crime by a President's son and isn't against the law. Who knows what the future holds though. But to infer it's a done deal of or just pending crime is plain stupidity! The way the Daily Caller and the WA Times phrased their pieces is about Biden's son is disgustingly unprofessional. You went fishing and wound up with a pie in the face, dipstick!

Now how fucking disgusted were you with Trump's daughter doing business with the Chinese, obtaining CHINESE TRADEMARKS and doing the production in China while she was working in the fucking White House and her daddy was bailing out a major Chinese telecommunications company at the same fucking time? Is that the kind of cooperation between the President and his family you were talking about? Sure looks to be! How pissed did you get at the Trump family when that shit started? See the source directly below about the Trump's past behavior which you so detest, shit stain!

~~ Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE (Published 2018) ~~
Goodness, you're an angry little man. No, your butthurt isn't going to make me believe the Bidens are perfectly honest. Hunter's a piece of shit, and Pedo Joe said Hunter's the smartest man he knows.

Goodness, you're an angry little man. No, your butthurt isn't going to make me believe the Bidens are perfectly honest. Hunter's a piece of shit, and Pedo Joe said Hunter's the smartest man he knows.

That you didn't even try to even to remark/defend the points made on the basis of sourced material from your own rusty bucket OR from my own well known publications putting the lie to your assumptions, I'm not surprised your dumb ass could only come up with more bullshit to cover your stupidity, embarrassment and lack of logical thought!

Adios Dip Stick! You're worth no more of my time!

Forum List

Back