Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Not rightfully so. These people going to the hospital in a panic over a covid positive are being stupid...and the hospital is profitting off that stupidity.

Rogan treated himself. I'm sure he had some medical advice...and he's fine...in record time. There's a lesson in there if anyone were discerning in the least to recognize it.
He treated himself with VERY EXPENSIVE monochlonal antibody treatment.

Think you can afford that?

It’s a mistake to think the CDC changing things on their mutations page was to change typos. Fau Chi himself said that we add information as we learn about the virus. Or take it away.
I’m continuing to find sources supporting that there are 2 types of
Ivermectin formulas: prescription for humans (containing no impurities) and veterinarian form that contains impurities.

“Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences associate dean of Global One Health Dr. Gerry Parker, both a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and an expert in human physiology, said that taking Ivermectin without a prescription is dangerous.”

“Ivermectin is approved for use in people, but only in the case of very specific parasitic diseases,” he said. “The products meant for animals have different ingredients and have a larger concentration of the active ingredient that could be dangerous to a human.”

This information or, as you’ve implied misinformation, has definitely penetrated the majority of authors parroting this distinction. I can’t find a reputable source to confirm there is only one formula.

Last edited:
Ivermectin formulas: prescription for humans (containing no impurities) and veterinarian form that contains impurities.

“Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences associate dean of Global One Health Dr. Gerry Parker, both a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and an expert in human physiology, said that taking Ivermectin without a prescription is dangerous.”

“Ivermectin is approved for use in people, but only in the case of very specific parasitic diseases,” he said. “The products meant for animals have different ingredients and have a larger concentration of the active ingredient that could be dangerous to a human.”

This information or, as you’ve implied misinformation, has definitely penetrated the majority of authors parroting this distinction. I can’t find a reputable source to confirm there is only one formula.
Ivermectin is ivermectin without

You ask for Ivermectin by its IUPAC name, scroll down to 2.1.1:

It's available to everyone in Florida, covered by insurance. It's only places run by people like you where the rich are the only ones who get good healthcare.
Oh?

Is it readily available and free in Texas?

Last I heard they were in dire need of help/

250-300 people dying every day

Ivermectin is no treatment for covid.
What was that? :laugh:

Don't tell 'em, we need to thin the herd.
Meanwhile it was YOUR herd that was thinning, while our side was taking the one thing that truly reduced mortality rates.

I'm wondering if McRib would rather people die from COVID than give Joe Rogan the satisfaction and credit of Ivermectin helping to save people. I'm guessing he'd rather there be deaths for the greater good of leftism.

Meanwhile it was YOUR herd that was thinning, while our side was taking the one thing that truly reduced mortality rates.

Yet they still lie and deny...

What was that? :laugh:

Well, Trump did a two week regiment, I believe he said, of ivermechtin before he caught covid, and it didn't help or prevent him from getting covid? So, it didn't work for him???

Well, Trump did a two week regiment, I believe he said, of ivermechtin before he caught covid, and it didn't help or prevent him from getting covid? So, it didn't work for him???
Its weird that you would pick an isolated case to determine the effectiveness of a drug. Regardless, who said that it prevents COVID? Ivermectin reduces the mortality rate by 92%; it doesnt prevent it.

It’s a mistake to think the CDC changing things on their mutations page was to change typos. Fau Chi himself said that we add information as we learn about the virus. Or take it away.
Similar to Webster’s dictionary changing the definition of a vaccine in January 2021 to include messenger RNA delivery method- those 3 offered (approved) in the United States were delivering fake vaccines as most know by now. I wonder who composes Webster’s board of directors and what are their affiliations with promoting falsehoods and revising well used medical definitions?

I’m not going to get into the new gender definitions here, but that also shows a political subset looking for things to change that wind up going against science determinations. Sorry leftist supporters, the gig is up and I will not respond to anyone saying “but gender is a non-scientific culturally made word blah blah blah - you are living in deception so don’t respond. There is intentional plan and most likely they are surprised by the backlash from the moderates whoo hooo

Forum List

Back