Joe Robinette Biden

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
What the hell is a robinette?Sounds like something a bird would sit on.I need to clean the robinette off,it's full of shit.

See the source image

That was his dad's name. Joe is a Jr. I wonder if it's a family name that goes back even further. That's usually how some odd names go.

It sure the hell is. Robinette is actually his grandmother's maiden name:
Ancestry
Joseph Sr.'s parents, Mary Elizabeth (née Robinette) Biden (1894–1943) and Joseph Harry Biden (1893–1941),[24] an oil businessman from Baltimore, Maryland, were of English, French, and Irish descent.[25][2]:8 Biden's paternal third great-grandfather, William Biden (1787–1849), was born in Sussex, England, left England, immigrated to the United States and settled in Maryland.[26]

Jean's parents were Geraldine Catherine (née Blewitt) Finnegan and Ambrose Joseph Finnegan. Jean was of Irish descent, with roots variously attributed to County Louth[27] and County Londonderry.[28][2]:8 Irish genealogists presented Joe Biden with his Irish maternal family history on his visit there in 2016.[29] Joe's maternal great-grandfather (Geraldine's father), Edward Francis Blewitt,[30] the child of Irish emigrants from Rappagh, Ballina, County Mayo, was a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate.[31][32] With Joe Biden having a great-great-grandfather (Patrick Blewitt) and a great-grandfather (James Finnegan) being born in Ireland, this makes Joe Biden 18.75% Irish.[33]

What the hell is a robinette?Sounds like something a bird would sit on.I need to clean the robinette off,it's full of shit.

See the source image

Maybe his folks were expecting a girl. But they got a pussy instead.

That was his dad's name. Joe is a Jr. I wonder if it's a family name that goes back even further. That's usually how some odd names go.
Turns out that they were slave owners 5 and 6 generations ago.

Last edited:
When this first started
Turns out that they were slave owners 5 and 6 generations ago.

When that first started up they tried using Joe's great grandfather Thomas Randal as the slave owner of a 14 year old girl. I do a lot of genealogy. I am familiar with it. However, this was Thomas Randal was a slave owner and Biden makes lots of racist comments so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Would it surprise me in the least IF he had family members in his history that owned slaves? Nope. Has anyone asked him if it's true? Let's say he says it's true. I'm not sure what the hell he is supposed to do about things that were occurring long before he was even born.

He's a jack ass but if we could just penalize him for his being a jack ass that'd be great.

Forum List

Back