Dr Fauci excited about having someone to talk to!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
In case ya missed it, Fauci will lead President Biden's Covid Task Force :)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci is excited to have someone to talk to, Fauci has confirmed.​
After months of having no one to talk to, Fauci said, the idea of saying something and having another person hear it is “a real kick.”​
“It’s been a little lonely,” Fauci said. “I’ve been doing a lot of journaling.”​
“Sometimes, I’ve found myself talking to my dog,” he added. “I think my poor dog has gotten sick of hearing my voice. I’ve been driving him a little bit nutso.”​
Reflecting on his months without anyone to talk to, Fauci observed, “It wasn’t a walk in the park.” He added, “I don’t know how Scott Atlas is gonna deal with it.”​

How exciting will it be if fauchi has to reintroduce himself everytime he meets biden?

In case ya missed it, Fauci will lead President Biden's Covid Task Force :)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Dr. Anthony Fauci is excited to have someone to talk to, Fauci has confirmed.​
After months of having no one to talk to, Fauci said, the idea of saying something and having another person hear it is “a real kick.”​
“It’s been a little lonely,” Fauci said. “I’ve been doing a lot of journaling.”​
“Sometimes, I’ve found myself talking to my dog,” he added. “I think my poor dog has gotten sick of hearing my voice. I’ve been driving him a little bit nutso.”​
Reflecting on his months without anyone to talk to, Fauci observed, “It wasn’t a walk in the park.” He added, “I don’t know how Scott Atlas is gonna deal with it.”​

Awesome! Now he can change his mind daily and it won't matter to anyone.

What a pathetic old man, Fauci is, that he can not just crawl away in dejected retirement shame.

That Chinocrat money must be so inviting.

In case ya missed it, Fauci will lead President Biden's Covid Task Force

Oh great. The guy who lied to us last March on 60 Minutes telling the country that masks were ineffective and a waste of time wearing them, now we can be confident he will only tell us the truth?

Forum List

Back