Joe On Pace For A Record Year!

We thought the Worthless Negro sold a lot of firearms. Looks like Joe Dufus will beat him.

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.

I don't know why? The Reich has those nice camps in store for us. We must be ingrates.

1621430770677.png

What does that mean? To use against me? Get off the glue or whatever toxic chemicals you are sniffing. I don’t care that people buy guns. Chances are they will wind up injuring themselves or a family member before they injure me.

But of course your post merely reinforces the view of many that fanatics like yourself are a danger to the nation. How else to explain your threat.

Honestly, YOU make a great case for gun control and keeping guns out of the hands of the unstable.

It means we are in a civil war, retard. It means that the populace WILL fight back against you. You may follow Hitler's playbook, but this isn't Germany and while your Brown Shirts have had success in the cities, 90% of this nation is ready to defend ourselves against you Nazi pigs.

Last edited:
What does that mean? To use against me? Get off the glue or whatever toxic chemicals you are sniffing. I don’t care that people buy guns. Chances are they will wind up injuring themselves or a family member before they injure me.

But of course your post merely reinforces the view of many that fanatics like yourself are a danger to the nation. How else to explain your threat.

Honestly, YOU make a great case for gun control and keeping guns out of the hands of the unstable.

It means we are in a civil war, retard. It means that the populace WILL fight back against you. You may follow Hitler's playbook, but this isn't Germany and while your Brown Shirts have had success in the cities, 90% of this nation is ready to defend ourselves against you Nazi pigs.
You really are fruit loops. Nearly every word you have posted emanates from a disturbed mind. That you actually believe the puerile and insane garbage you post does not surprise me in the least.

The only war that is raging is the one inside your head.

Last edited:

You really are a lunatic. Nearly every word you have posted emanates from a disturbed mind. That you actually believe the puerile and insane garbage you post does not surprise me in the least.

What is really lunacy is being in denial about the destruction the Left is doing to our country.

You really are a lunatic. Nearly every word you have posted emanates from a disturbed mind. That you actually believe the puerile and insane garbage you post does not surprise me in the least.

Great retort, Nazi.
When dealing with the mentally infirm I have to dumb it down.

The firearm and ammo manufacturers of America thank you for your continued gullibility.
... and misguided paranoia.

Oh well, it's their money. The guns can gather dust.
The lack of trust in fellow Americans causes this. 24 hours a day TV/entertainers/media/elites/politicians berate a portion of the population endlessly. The signals reach near everyone in broadcasting, internet. social media and all the rest. They see and hear it. Ironically most of the people spouting like great physical fighters would die quickly in any conflict. And they would deserve to.

What is really lunacy is being in denial about the destruction the Left is doing to our country.

Johnlaw is a lowbrow fascist without the intellectual capacity to address actual issues.

After a year of the democrat Brown Shirts unfettered Kristalnacht, Nazi vermin like he believe they are invincible. What the jackbooted little fuck doesn't grasp, due to his severely limited reasoning capacity, is that the Reich has attacked exclusively in the cities, and only those cities under Reich dominion. America is armed and ready for the fascists to try and invade the suburbs. Xi's man wants to force dense urban housing in the suburbs, but will lose congress in a year so is unlikely to succeed.

When dealing with the mentally infirm I have to dumb it down.

"Dumb" is your natural state. You're just another fascist drone vomiting hating points from the Reich propaganda sites. You lack the capacity for critical thought and deductive reasoning. You reject objective fact in favor or Reich propaganda.

You are in short, a moron.

Johnlaw is a lowbrow fascist without the intellectual capacity to address actual issues.

After a year of the democrat Brown Shirts unfettered Kristalnacht, Nazi vermin like he believe they are invincible. What the jackbooted little fuck doesn't grasp, due to his severely limited reasoning capacity, is that the Reich has attacked exclusively in the cities, and only those cities under Reich dominion. America is armed and ready for the fascists to try and invade the suburbs. Xi's man wants to force dense urban housing in the suburbs, but will lose congress in a year so is unlikely to succeed.

I know who he is. I have read his Moon Bat bullshit too many times. Just another uneducated low information Libtard with absolutely no moral clarity.

The type of Useful Idiot that will justify all the Left destruction to this country but then wonder what went wrong when the country is completely fucked.

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.
Why would they want to shoot Johnlaw if not crazy paranoia?

Wotta guy.

Gun stores nationwide are seeing an increase in customers. The FBI said there were almost 16 million (15,966,389) background checks for firearm purchases during the first four months of this year. That’s a 31% increase compared to the same time in 2020.

Gun Sales On Pace For Record Year

Still hard to get ammo.

Small arms will determine the outcome of this civil war. The democrat Reich can commit atrocities with large munitions, assuming they can get the troops to attack their homes and families, but they cannot overcome a rifle behind every tree.

There is no civil war nutbag. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'm just sayin'.

If Mr. Johnlaw happened to be in a crowd of starving zombies trying to break into my house after going hungry for two weeks after a cataclysmic SHFT event, he or anyone else would deservedly get their asses shot off. As would anyone else out here in the country respond.

No one views Johnlaw as relevant to anything. He is cannon fodder of the Reich. If he attacks along with the rest of the democrat Brown Shirts, then he'll fall with them. In reality though, no one give a flying fuck about him, or you. There is a conflict between fascism - which you support, and the Constitutional Republic, which I support. Your Reich has made this a violent conflict and is intensifying the level of violence exponentially.

The firearm and ammo manufacturers of America thank you for your continued gullibility.
... and misguided paranoia.

Oh well, it's their money. The guns can gather dust.
misguided? Dude is talking about gun bans and the federal supremacists have congress, you delusional cultist.
You peoples minds are a fascinating thing to watch unfold. Sad and pathetic, but fascinating.
Political cultism will be studied for generations.

No one views Johnlaw as relevant to anything. He is cannon fodder of the Reich. If he attacks along with the rest of the democrat Brown Shirts, then he'll fall with them. In reality though, no one give a flying fuck about him, or you. There is a conflict between fascism - which you support, and the Constitutional Republic, which I support. Your Reich has made this a violent conflict and is intensifying the level of violence exponentially.

The Left has it's Useful idiots.

I'm just sayin'.

If Mr. Johnlaw happened to be in a crowd of starving zombies trying to break into my house after going hungry for two weeks after a cataclysmic SHFT event, he or anyone else would deservedly get their asses shot off. As would anyone else out here in the country respond.

...those are text book paranoid fantasies. Thanks for confirming what I was saying.

Forum List

Back