Joe Biden's son will go to trial for federal gun crimes in June

It's not like he was committing crimes in order to cover up election interference.A

All the Biden administration did was tell social medial like Twitter that the Hunter Biden scandal was Russian disinformation, as they dutifully censored all of it.

But it turns out that it was all true as 17% of voters would not have voted for Biden had they known

This means, you guessed it, election interference!

Thanks for playing.

You realize most of Trumps career was built on lawfare through lawsuits, right?

I doubt Trump will ever occupy a prison cell due to his former position. I doubt Hunter Biden will either, not for this charge.
Hunter's problem is not the gun charge... its his tax fraud issue that will send him to jail... thousands of people are in prison today for doing what Hunter did with his tax returns...

All the Biden administration did was tell social medial like Twitter that the Hunter Biden scandal was Russian disinformation, as they dutifully censored all of it.

But it turns out that it was all true as 17% of voters would not have voted for Biden had they known

This means, you guessed it, election interference!

Thanks for playing.
Uhm, Procrustes knows a stretch when he sees one.

You need to stop making a fool of yourself -- so publicly.

Still butthurt that Trump's big Giuliani October Surprise fizzled out?

use a search engine.

then..

stfu
In other words.....
I Lied GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yes, he's under three separate charges. None "serious", according to you.

lol
According to me, we’ve been discussing lying on a gun application.

Why do you thing think lying on a gun application is as serious a felony as a mass shooting?

Given you think background checks are “complete bullshit” why aren’t you defending his rights?

According to me, we’ve been discussing lying on a gun application.

Why do you thing think lying on a gun application is as serious a felony as a mass shooting?

Given you think background checks are “complete bullshit” why aren’t you defending his rights?

You left out possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance, which carries a maximum prison sentence of up to five years.

There should have been two separate counts of that, as his laptop photos showed him holding two different pistols at different times.

You left out possession of a firearm by an unlawful user of a controlled substance, which carries a maximum prison sentence of up to five years.

There should have been two separate counts of that, as his laptop photos showed him holding two different pistols at different times.
We were specifically talking about one charge in particular, but even that is relatively minor. Also, laptop photos mean nothing in terms of evidence, it would be laughed out of court…what is to prove they were his? On the other hand purchasing a gun and lying on an application are.

Forum List

Back