Joe On Pace For A Record Year!

The firearm and ammo manufacturers of America thank you for your continued gullibility.
... and misguided paranoia.

Oh well, it's their money. The guns can gather dust.
That's all my guns do. Panic buying has made ammo so expensive that I don't even feel like shooting anymore.

You're looking in the wrong place, Bubba. I've been finding some great deals on ammo at garages sales, buying up ammo from people who don't even own a firearm. People have tons of stuff like this in the attics and basements, and they don't know how to dispose of it. All you have to do is ask.

This is my ammo haul from just the last two weeks:

ammo haul.jpg

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

The firearm and ammo manufacturers of America thank you for your continued gullibility.
... and misguided paranoia.

Oh well, it's their money. The guns can gather dust.
That's all my guns do. Panic buying has made ammo so expensive that I don't even feel like shooting anymore.

You're looking in the wrong place, Bubba. I've been finding some great deals on ammo at garages sales, buying up ammo from people who don't even own a firearm. People have tons of stuff like this in the attics and basements, and they don't know how to dispose of it. All you have to do is ask.

This is my ammo haul from just the last two weeks:

View attachment 491083
I have some of that but shooting has never been one of my favorite things. I used to go with some other people and it was like a social thing but It's all become more of a Trump fan club and my conservative friends do not call me to come with them anymore. If I go alone it;s just not much fun.

Panic buying is as American as apple pie. Some people buy guns, some toilet paper. To each his own.

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.
What does that mean? To use against me? Get off the glue or whatever toxic chemicals you are sniffing. I don’t care that people buy guns. Chances are they will wind up injuring themselves or a family member before they injure me.

But of course your post merely reinforces the view of many that fanatics like yourself are a danger to the nation. How else to explain your threat.

Honestly, YOU make a great case for gun control and keeping guns out of the hands of the unstable.

Last edited:

I have some news for you Bubba: People aren't buying up those guns because they're panicked by you, they're buying them up to use against you.

I'm just sayin'.
What does that mean? To use against me? Get off the glue or whatever toxic chemicals you are sniffing. I don’t care that people buy guns. Chances are they will wind up injuring themselves or a family member before they injure me.
Such talk makes 'em feel manly and dangerous 'n such.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

I'm just sayin'.
Such talk makes 'em feel manly and dangerous 'n such.
Yeah, but it evidences their lack of manliness and inherent cowardice.

Last edited:

I'm just sayin'.

But of course your post merely reinforces the view of many that gun fanatics are a danger to the nation. How else to explain your threat.

You are the danger to my nation. Or a potential danger, at the least. All it would take is one major event like a disruption in the power grid or a terrorist attack, and you could become what we lovingly refer to as a "zombie."

Homeless, wandering, hungry, thirsty, desperate, willing to do anything to keep yourself alive. You might even band together with others of your same kind, streaming out of the cities into the rural areas, looking for what they can steal.

You can't blame we poor country folks for wanting to protect ourselves from you, do you?

I'm just sayin'.

But of course your post merely reinforces the view of many that gun fanatics are a danger to the nation. How else to explain your threat.

You are the danger to my nation. Or a potential danger, at the least. All it would take is one major event like a disruption in the power grid or a terrorist attack, and you could become what we lovingly refer to as a "zombie."

Homeless, wandering, hungry, thirsty, desperate, willing to do anything to keep yourself alive. You might even band together with others of your same kind, streaming out of the cities into the rural areas, looking for what they can steal.

You can't blame we poor country folks for wanting to protect ourselves from you, do you?
That is your apocalyptic and dark version of the future. I think you should get out of your basement and socialize. The people I know would work together in the event of a crisis and not kill each other as your group apparently is intent on doing. I think you need a new group of friends.

I'm just sayin'.

That is your apocalyptic and dark version of the future. I think you should get out of your basement and socialize. The people I know would work together in the event of a crisis and not kill each other as your group apparently intent on doing. I think you need a new group of friends.

I already have a nice group of friends, thank you. But we're more interested in not having ourselves or our families killed, should a crisis evolve.

And I don't have a basement. Just a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land.

I'm just sayin'.

That is your apocalyptic and dark version of the future. I think you should get out of your basement and socialize. The people I know would work together in the event of a crisis and not kill each other as your group apparently intent on doing. I think you need a new group of friends.

I already have a nice group of friends, thank you. But we're more interested in not having ourselves or our families killed, should a crisis evolve.

And I don't have a basement. Just a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land.
Your home sounds very nice. I do not believe that most people are inherently evil. It is a difference in our world views. If there was a crisis I hope we would work together. I don’t think most people anyway would find happiness or fulfillment living in a Syrian or Somalian-like landscape.

Last edited:

I'm just sayin'.

That is your apocalyptic and dark version of the future. I think you should get out of your basement and socialize. The people I know would work together in the event of a crisis and not kill each other as your group apparently is intent on doing. I think you need a new group of friends.
132857234_10223853831724365_4730075440347716401_n.jpg

Wotta guy.

Gun stores nationwide are seeing an increase in customers. The FBI said there were almost 16 million (15,966,389) background checks for firearm purchases during the first four months of this year. That’s a 31% increase compared to the same time in 2020.

Gun Sales On Pace For Record Year

Still hard to get ammo.

Small arms will determine the outcome of this civil war. The democrat Reich can commit atrocities with large munitions, assuming they can get the troops to attack their homes and families, but they cannot overcome a rifle behind every tree.

Forum List

Back