Joe Kennedy says Democrats need a "big, messy" 2020 primary, but don’t count on him to be part of it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kennedy Could Be the Democrats’ Best Hope (But May Not Want to Be)

"none of us could anticipate what the war meant to us: the terrible sacrifices it would exact within our family. not even my father could imagine the centrality of the Kennedys in the post-war word: the struggles of Jack, then Bobby, then myself, to build upon our country's military victories with victories for social justice" - Ted Kennedy

Joe Kennedy will carry the torch of the Kennedy family and become the 46th president of the united states of america!

Kennedy Could Be the Democrats’ Best Hope (But May Not Want to Be)

"none of us could anticipate what the war meant to us: the terrible sacrifices it would exact within our family. not even my father could imagine the centrality of the Kennedys in the post-war word: the struggles of Jack, then Bobby, then myself, to build upon our country's military victories with victories for social justice" - Ted Kennedy

Joe Kennedy will carry the torch of the Kennedy family and become the 46th president of the united states of america!

Joe Kennedy is nothing new.
His speech was the same old far left wing class warfare and racist demagoguery.
The Democrats have alienated mainstream middle class voters, so therefore they want to flood our country with poor uneducated racist Aztlan Nationalist who will vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Joe Kennedy doesn't have the charisma or the stage presence of his illustrious relatives.

His lame SOTU rebuttal was a pathetic canned speech, devoid of new ideas.

I so do hope he is the Democrat candidate for 2020 .... :thup:

Forum List

Back