Joe is considering a national security review of Elon Musk's $44 billion Twitter acquisition

Thats not what the article said.
All I read was could or maybe with zero facts.
And the article is from July and nothings happened since then.
And now you have biden trying to kill the deal. Why's that?
Seems to me biden doesnt want the deal to go through.

My bad. I always forget not to link to an article with too many words. That confuses you retards, right? My bad.

But, since I am in a good mood, I am going to help you out...

My first point: He will be fined 1b:
Analysis: billionaire could be fined $1bn for walking away – and he risks new lawsuits and even his job, experts say

The second point: SEC may force him down from his companies:
In addition to the fine for the failed deal, Musk could face serious consequences from the SEC for his antics, which have had major impacts on the several public companies he manages as well as Twitter itself.
Fines against Musk, who with a $224bn net worth is now the richest man in the world, have had negligible impacts, said Beck, but the executive could face further action from the SEC – including being removed as CEO from one or more of the companies he helms.

Get it now? Read it slowly and when you are done, read it a few more times. You are eventually going to get it. Good luck. :itsok:

So private message websites are national security issues!

Who said Leftists are fascists?

Weird.

When these outfits were running cover for the Dimwinger party it had to be hands off by the Govt.

All the sudden they are a national security issue?

Do these clowns think anyone is buying their bullshit?

My bad. I always forget not to link to an article with too many words. That confuses you retards, right? My bad.

But, since I am in a good mood, I am going to help you out...

My first point: He will be fined 1b:
Analysis: billionaire could be fined $1bn for walking away – and he risks new lawsuits and even his job, experts say

The second point: SEC may force him down from his companies:
In addition to the fine for the failed deal, Musk could face serious consequences from the SEC for his antics, which have had major impacts on the several public companies he manages as well as Twitter itself.
Fines against Musk, who with a $224bn net worth is now the richest man in the world, have had negligible impacts, said Beck, but the executive could face further action from the SEC – including being removed as CEO from one or more of the companies he helms.

Get it now? Read it slowly and when you are done, read it a few more times. You are eventually going to get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Do you actually think Musk could give a shit about a billion dollar fine?
Your own post gives his wealth at $224 billion pretty sure he could afford that.

Why would it matter if he's no longer a CEO?
It's still his company and it wont change how much he makes.

And you never answered the question.
This happened 3 months ago,why havent they acted upon it?

Also so you didnt answer why biden is trying to stop him from buying Twitter.

Do you actually think Musk could give a shit about a billion dollar fine?
Your own post gives his wealth at $224 billion pretty sure he could afford that.

Why would it matter if he's no longer a CEO?
It's still his company and it wont change how much he makes.

And you never answered the question.
This happened 3 months ago,why havent they acted upon it?

Also so you didnt answer why biden is trying to stop him from buying Twitter.
First, you claimed that I did not provide you with the correct link, now its you don't believe it? You keep shifting the goal post, eh? :laughing0301:

As for the SEC... Because there is still a chance that Musk will buy Twitter and then the SEC does not have to do anything. Are you really that much of a retard that you are not able to figure it out?

As for the Feds looking into the deal, meh. Every huge corporate deal is looked into. Musk does himself no credit for his loose talk.

As for it being old news, provide a link that things have changed. Go.

Because there is still a chance that Musk will buy Twitter and then the SEC does not have to do anything. Are you really that much of a retard that you are not able to figure it out?

As for the Feds looking into the deal, meh. Every huge corporate deal is looked into. Musk does himself no credit for his loose talk.

As for it being old news, provide a link that things have changed. Go.

Keep up.
Musk has already said he's going to buy Twitter.

Keep up.
Musk has already said he's going to buy Twitter.
Well, that's what he said before and he reneged.

And as I said before...Now, he is forced to go through, because of the fine and the SEC.

I know you are a retard, but do try keeping up. :itsok:

Can any of you Biden sycophants tell us what the national security issue is with Musk buying Twitter?

Actually, they are. Hence his coming to the table. Are you usually this dumb or did I catch you on a bad day?

Is that all you got?
Musk is interested in buying Twitter and you're trying to make it into something it's not.
Not only are you wrong I dont give a shit about your opinion on the matter.
All I care about is Musk taking away one of the left wing propaganda sources.
And obviously biden and company are worried about it as well.

Forum List

Back