Joe B's take on the Midterms

Lol, you trust people with this, but can't trust your fellow citizens with firearms.

I'm perfectly willing to trust you.. once you've been background checked, licensed, registered and insured to make sure you aren't going out on a shooting spree.

They need incentive not to commit more crimes when out waiting trial. Bail is that incentive. I live in NYC and the place is festering as it was back in the 80's.

When has it not been festering? Not sure what incentive bail is, exactly. If they get arrested for something else, then put them in jail and ask that they not get bail.

I'm perfectly willing to trust you.. once you've been background checked, licensed, registered and insured to make sure you aren't going out on a shooting spree.

When has it not been festering? Not sure what incentive bail is, exactly. If they get arrested for something else, then put them in jail and ask that they not get bail.

Which if run by people like you would take 2 years and cost $3000 a year.

They give up the bail if arrested for something else. Either the bond or the cash, which gives them or people responsible to them incentive to keep them clean.

Okay, those gay people should be able to walk into a store, get services the owner promised them without her crazy husband screaming bible verses at her mother. That should be a right.

Your usual made up version of the events.

You don't have a right to force the labor of others unless there is a compelling interest, and hurt feelings aren't at that level.

Meanwhile on another thread you defend gay owners being able to deny rented rooms.

I would allow the gay owner of the hotel to discriminate on hosted events, not room rentals.

Again, it's called drawing a line between a PA and a non PA.

anytime money changes hands doesn't make something a PA.

Which if run by people like you would take 2 years and cost $3000 a year.

Just not seeing a problem with that... but no, I'm fair enough. A month an $1000 should be enough to do an accurate background check.

They give up the bail if arrested for something else. Either the bond or the cash, which gives them or people responsible to them incentive to keep them clean.

How do you give something up if you haven't been convicted? Again, bail doesn't punish crime, it penalizes poverty.

Your usual made up version of the events.

Nope, that's what was documented as to what Happened, I posted the links many times. Melissa Klein INVITED the couple in question to use her shop. Then when the went in, her batshit crazy husband started abusing them when he found out it was two women.

You don't have a right to force the labor of others unless there is a compelling interest, and hurt feelings aren't at that level.

Ending discrimination is a compelling interest. It's why we have PA laws to start with.

Meanwhile on another thread you defend gay owners being able to deny rented rooms.

No, I doubted it happened at all, given the OP is a crazy bitch

I would allow the gay owner of the hotel to discriminate on hosted events, not room rentals.

Um, okay. I wouldn't allow them to discriminate at all.

Again, it's called drawing a line between a PA and a non PA.

anytime money changes hands doesn't make something a PA.
Sure it does.

Just not seeing a problem with that... but no, I'm fair enough. A month an $1000 should be enough to do an accurate background check.

How do you give something up if you haven't been convicted? Again, bail doesn't punish crime, it penalizes poverty.

Nope, that's what was documented as to what Happened, I posted the links many times. Melissa Klein INVITED the couple in question to use her shop. Then when the went in, her batshit crazy husband started abusing them when he found out it was two women.

Ending discrimination is a compelling interest. It's why we have PA laws to start with.

No, I doubted it happened at all, given the OP is a crazy bitch

Um, okay. I wouldn't allow them to discriminate at all.

Sure it does.

How about a month and $1000 for an abortion?

Your links are nothing more than "they said they said" testimony where you only believe the one side.

It's replacing one form of discrimination with another, not ending it.

The terms of your bail include not getting arrested for another crime.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

You just like discrimination you agree with only, usually to get your anti-religion rocks off.

No, it doesn't. That was never the intent.

How about a month and $1000 for an abortion?

Not really a good reason for that... Since you can't mow down a classroom of preschoolers with a dead fetus.

Your links are nothing more than "they said they said" testimony where you only believe the one side.

Right. I believe the side that prevailed in court because they were considered truthful. (Actually, Melissa never denied she invited them to use her shop. Again, have to feel sorry for the woman, her loser husband fucked up her dream.)

You just like discrimination you agree with only, usually to get your anti-religion rocks off.

As stated, I didn't believe the claim because this same woman claimed that she went to the mall once, and every poster she saw was a black person.

No, it doesn't. That was never the intent.
Actually, it was exactly the intent.

Not really a good reason for that... Since you can't mow down a classroom of preschoolers with a dead fetus.

Right. I believe the side that prevailed in court because they were considered truthful. (Actually, Melissa never denied she invited them to use her shop. Again, have to feel sorry for the woman, her loser husband fucked up her dream.)

As stated, I didn't believe the claim because this same woman claimed that she went to the mall once, and every poster she saw was a black person.

Actually, it was exactly the intent.

The fetus is dead, and considering the response times of the police recently, you probably could.

You believe anything that fits your bigoted worldview. That makes you an idiot, a willful denier, or both.

The fetus is dead, and considering the response times of the police recently, you probably could.
Um, okay, you keep telling yourself that. Gee, we wouldn't need police to suit up like soldiers if you guys hadn't made it so hard for crazy people to get military grade weapons to start with.

You believe anything that fits your bigoted worldview. That makes you an idiot, a willful denier, or both.

Naw, man, you can just watch the video of the Kleins talking in front of audiences of inbred bible thumpers. He's having the time of his life, she looks terrified of the whole thing... like how did my life get this fucked up, all I wanted to do was bake cookies.

Um, okay, you keep telling yourself that. Gee, we wouldn't need police to suit up like soldiers if you guys hadn't made it so hard for crazy people to get military grade weapons to start with.

Naw, man, you can just watch the video of the Kleins talking in front of audiences of inbred bible thumpers. He's having the time of his life, she looks terrified of the whole thing... like how did my life get this fucked up, all I wanted to do was bake cookies.

Most of these attacks the perp could have had a muzzle loading brown bess and killed just as many.

More wishful thinking on your part, and your bigotry showing.

Most of these attacks the perp could have had a muzzle loading brown bess and killed just as many.

Not really. It took a minute to reload a brown bess for even an experienced musketman. If that would have been at Sandy Hook or Uvalde or Stoneman, more than enough time for a teacher to tackle him.

More wishful thinking on your part, and your bigotry showing.
Nope, just looking at what I observe. The poor lady looks nervous. Like she KNOWS this man's ego has messed up her life.

Not really. It took a minute to reload a brown bess for even an experienced musketman. If that would have been at Sandy Hook or Uvalde or Stoneman, more than enough time for a teacher to tackle him.

Nope, just looking at what I observe. The poor lady looks nervous. Like she KNOWS this man's ego has messed up her life.

They could have used it as a club, or had a bayonet on it. There was nothing there to defend the others, and the police didn't get there in time anyway.

The vaunted JoeBlow understanding of human nature, jaded by his anti religious bigotry.

They could have used it as a club, or had a bayonet on it. There was nothing there to defend the others, and the police didn't get there in time anyway.

Um, we were talking about using a fetus as a weapon, right, because you are getting into weird, "Guns are harmless" territory here.

The vaunted JoeBlow understanding of human nature, jaded by his anti religious bigotry.

Naw, just going by the observations. It was HER business that was destroyed by this thing, you'd think that she'd be the one on the stage screaming about the injustice.

Instead, he's the one who offended the gay couple after she invited them.
He's the one who decided to dox them on social media, triggering an excessive fine.
And he's the one up on the stage basking in the glow of other homophobic bigots while she meekly stands in the corner.

Um, we were talking about using a fetus as a weapon, right, because you are getting into weird, "Guns are harmless" territory here.

Naw, just going by the observations. It was HER business that was destroyed by this thing, you'd think that she'd be the one on the stage screaming about the injustice.

Instead, he's the one who offended the gay couple after she invited them.
He's the one who decided to dox them on social media, triggering an excessive fine.
And he's the one up on the stage basking in the glow of other homophobic bigots while she meekly stands in the corner.

Once again with JoeBlows fantasies of everyone thinking just like he does.

And I use the term thinking with a grain of salt.

Once again with JoeBlows fantasies of everyone thinking just like he does.

And I use the term thinking with a grain of salt.

Well, if this guy cared about his wife's business, he wouldn't have systematically destroyed it with his offish behavior.

Instead, he just kept doing stupid stuff to destroy her dream.

Hmm... maybe he was feeling emasculated putting on an apron.

Well, if this guy cared about his wife's business, he wouldn't have systematically destroyed it with his offish behavior.

Instead, he just kept doing stupid stuff to destroy her dream.

Hmm... maybe he was feeling emasculated putting on an apron.

Same tired bullshit, over and over. Next you will find some debunked study to back up your warped view of things.

Forum List

Back