Joe Biden's Son Dropping N-Bombs, Where is the Leftist Outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder about why and how Hunter Biden uses the "N" word so casually in his speech and memo's.
Obviously that word was used frequently throughout his life, especially within the Biden household.
Therefore, when Joey Xi Bai Dung tells a TV talking head, "he's not black if he doesn't vote for him." We now know where Hunter gets his racist language and usage from.... DADDY.

**********​

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is how you know Biden is crushing it, when the fake scandals become this pathetic. This is exactly what happened under Obama when they had the suit wearing scandal, and the mustard scandal...

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and then he went on to implode the economy with the biggest financial collapse in 80 years. And he started 2 wars we didn't need at all, and he couldn't win said wars.

Trump spent and wasted $trillions of dollars, comitted serious crimes, and then fucked up Covid something fierce with the US having more deaths and cases than any other country in the world. Inject some bleach anyone?

Bush and Trump were failed presidents with failed results and mega scandals.
Biden is crushing covid, the economy is booming, GDP is booming, jobs booming. Biden is winning and winning big.

All you losers can do is fabricate fake scandals that don't matter at all. You people are desperate to come up with something to discredit Biden. Biden is winning, while Bush and Trump lost and lost badly, that's all that matters. Enjoy the Biden BOOMMM !!!!
Bush.....Trump.....Bush.....Trump.....Bush....Trump....

Anything on the racist Biden?

Hear that??? Me neither. All I hear are crickets...because Hunter Biden isn't President. Nor will he ever be.
Therefore...no one cares.
Funny coming from the Tardboi who whined and cried about the Trump kids for 4 years.

If Dimwingers didn’t have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Thank god that laptop didn't spend anytime with an untrustworthy biased piece of shit who has ties to Russia. That would probably be a bad thing leading to any info found on the laptop to automatically be suspect.

It's all about the media which has become a dishonest propaganda arm of the democrat party. CNN is too busy being outraged over two year old leaked Giuilani phone conversations and the other networks are breathlessly waiting the results of the FBI's five month old investigation of trespass by grannies and kids.

It's all about the media which has become a dishonest propaganda arm of the democrat party. CNN is too busy being outraged over two year old leaked Giuilani phone conversations and the other networks are breathlessly waiting the results of the FBI's five month old investigation of trespass by grannies and kids.

Can't wait until the reinstatement in August, eh?

If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Being a druggie with a dishonorable discharge from the Navy
- Multiple sex scandals
- Leaving a laptop with all the incriminating evidence at a shop

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Mesires: My parents love was conditioned.
Hunter: My penis as of late has been un conditional.
Mesires: That’s why we are searching.
Hunter: For my penis.
Mesires: And we will always be searching.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.
Mesires: It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.
Hunter: True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant.

Okay leftists, media, and Democrats... GO!

HE'S RACIST
IF HE'S THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE PRESIDENT?
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS CLEARLY RACIST
WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY?

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO
The Left doesn’t listen to right wing propaganda news so their silence is either from lack of exposure or lack of belief in the validly of the story

If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Multiple sex scandals

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.

HE'S RACIST

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO
The Left doesn’t listen to right wing propaganda news so their silence is either from lack of exposure or lack of belief in the validly of the story
That works both ways. Funny how those on the Right never enjoy the same bullshit the Left does when it comes to the news.

Moving threads to Conspiracy theories will stop no one from posting the obvious truth. Just like lying propaganda has any chance of being believed.

Who stole his emails?
Crackhead forgot his laptop at a repair shop. It became the property of the shop owner.

Next dumbass attempt to deflect from the latest example of Dimwinger racism?
So it's more made up shit. Got it.
It is not made up. Hunter is a crackhead racist. His father is a racist.
And you know this because you saw it on the internet!!! Awesome

Just want to make sure you're claiming the text messages from Hunter are fake, so I can come back here and mock you later.

Who stole his emails?
Crackhead forgot his laptop at a repair shop. It became the property of the shop owner.

Where are you right now? The internet? Dumbass.

Who stole his emails?

It's as phony as the sic stories about him having sex with his niece.

Who stole his emails?

It's as phony as the sic stories about him have sex with his niece.
Prove it. Your sources are proven liars just like you.

- Multiple sex scandals

Here:

HE'S RACIST

That works both ways. Funny how those on the Right never enjoy the same bullshit the Left does when it comes to the news.

Moving threads to Conspiracy theories will stop no one from posting the obvious truth. Just like lying propaganda has any chance of being believed.
What are you talking about?! You seem to be enjoying plenty of ridiculous conspiracies that you get from the "news".

This site leans heavy Right. If you're getting threads moved into Conspiracies here then you know its ridiculous.

Who stole his emails?

Just want to make sure you're claiming the text messages from Hunter are fake, so I can come back here and mock you later.
I have not clue if they are real or fake. I wouldn't never make a declaratory statement either way. But if they are from that laptop they are going to be ignored by the left. That October surprise was a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back