Joe Biden's Son Dropping N-Bombs, Where is the Leftist Outrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Being a druggie with a dishonorable discharge from the Navy
- Multiple sex scandals
- Leaving a laptop with all the incriminating evidence at a shop

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Mesires: My parents love was conditioned.
Hunter: My penis as of late has been un conditional.
Mesires: That’s why we are searching.
Hunter: For my penis.
Mesires: And we will always be searching.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.
Mesires: It’s so annoying when you interject with frivolity.
Hunter: True dat n***a. But I’m done my rant.

Okay leftists, media, and Democrats... GO!

HE'S RACIST
IF HE'S THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE PRESIDENT?
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS CLEARLY RACIST
WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY?

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is how you know Biden is crushing it, when the fake scandals become this pathetic. This is exactly what happened under Obama when they had the suit wearing scandal, and the mustard scandal...

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and then he went on to implode the economy with the biggest financial collapse in 80 years. And he started 2 wars we didn't need at all, and he couldn't win said wars.

Trump spent and wasted $trillions of dollars, comitted serious crimes, and then fucked up Covid something fierce with the US having more deaths and cases than any other country in the world. Inject some bleach anyone?

Bush and Trump were failed presidents with failed results and mega scandals.
Biden is crushing covid, the economy is booming, GDP is booming, jobs booming. Biden is winning and winning big.

All you losers can do is fabricate fake scandals that don't matter at all. You people are desperate to come up with something to discredit Biden. Biden is winning, while Bush and Trump lost and lost badly, that's all that matters. Enjoy the Biden BOOMMM !!!!

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is how you know Biden is crushing it, when the fake scandals become this pathetic. This is exactly what happened under Obama when they had the suit wearing scandal, and the mustard scandal...

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and then he went on to implode the economy with the biggest financial collapse in 80 years. And he started 2 wars we didn't need at all, and he couldn't win said wars.

Trump spent and wasted $trillions of dollars, comitted serious crimes, and then fucked up Covid something fierce with the US having more deaths and cases than any other country in the world. Inject some bleach anyone?

Biden is crushing covid, the economy is booming, GDP ius booming, jobs booming. Biden is winning and winning big.

All you losers can do is fabricate fake scandals that don't matter at all. Enjoy the Biden BOOMMM !!!!
suit wearing scandal? This one?
I love it when pathetic partisan hacks act like their side is better than the other.

If one thing is clear, saying the wrong words, even in a joking manner, is a far worse sin than many other major ones.

Hunter Biden once again has revealed himself to be a POS. Let's look at the list
- Flying around picking up bags of cash from Ukrain and Chine because his last name is "biden"
- Multiple sex scandals

Remember, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest person he's ever known. (Considering his cabinet, that makes sense)

Now, Hunter is revealed to have committed the greatest sin of all, according the left. A white man saying the N-word

Here:
One text exchange from January 2019 with corporate attorney George Mesires includes the president’s son saying,

Hunter: “how much money do I owe you. Because (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

Mesires: There are ideals of unconditional love that serve as proxies. I don’t have many. You. God,
Hunter: OMG n***a did you just a fictional character from the imagination of the collective frightened and my dead brothers unconditional love is what I should rely on and my kids aren’t children George.
Hunter: Its big penis George. They always find it. And I only love you because you’re black.

HE'S RACIST

Oh wait, he's a Democrat. So, little to no coverage. No accusing Joe Biden. No condemning Hunter, he's just someone who made a mistake, we're all human.

Imagine if Donald Trump Jr. had said this. They would have branded him a racist, and Trump a racist for raising such a racist, and the GOP as racist for having someone who is so racist.

But, Hunter is Joe Biden's son. The left needs Joe Biden, so they'll change their standards to support those who offer utility to them at the moment, even if they did something that 5 seconds ago was the most reprehensible thing imaginable.

And Again, Joe Biden said Hunter Biden is the smartest man he's ever known. LMAO

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Biden is crushing covid, the economy is booming, GDP ius booming, jobs booming. Biden is winning and winning big.

All you losers can do is fabricate fake scandals that don't matter at all. Enjoy the Biden BOOMMM !!!!
suit wearing scandal? This one?
I love it when pathetic partisan hacks act like their side is better than the other.
That's not a scandal it's just the former guy showing once again he needs a tailor and lose about 80 lbs. Who fills out a suit below the belt like that? Either he's got lower gut problems or a 1 inch by 30 inch pancake dong.

- Multiple sex scandals

Here:

HE'S RACIST

Thank you so much for letting me know that.

I certainly will NEVER vote for Hunter Biden.

- Multiple sex scandals

Here:

HE'S RACIST

Thank you so much for letting me know that.

I certainly will NEVER vote for Hunter Biden.
You miss the point. Of course, that isnt surprising coming from the resident retard.

If this was some guy on the street, the same people acting like its no big deal would be making threads and trashing the guys character. But since they are partisan hacks, they use the "well hes not a politician so it doesnt matter"
Fuckin orwell, man.
:rofl:

Hear that??? Me neither. All I hear are crickets...because Hunter Biden isn't President. Nor will he ever be.
Therefore...no one cares.
some one cres or there wouldnt be several threads on the topic,, more like you dont care,,
Exactly. He doesnt care because of who it is. Hence, why i say this is all disingenuous bullshit.

For the same reason I didn't care about what Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka did or said. They weren't President. Their father was.
The man in the Oval Office has a "D" next to his name. That's why you care about what his son says.
I'm sorry, who's being disingenuous?

- Multiple sex scandals

Here:

HE'S RACIST

Because Hunter is a crack smoking criminal. Leftist agree with those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back