Joe Biden's Political Accomplishments from 1973 through 2020

After nearly 50 years of sponging off the American taxpayers as a professional politician, Joe Biden has a list of accomplishments unequaled by his peers.
JOE BIDEN................ HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
FINALLY, SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of “accomplishments”;

It's a good - quick read. Joe Biden's Political Career.
By year:

1973 Biden enters politics..

1977 *Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" Fact check me.

1983 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security*

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1993 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN*

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2008 Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

2020: NOW HE'S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY…B.S!

BTW ………. In the meantime, he and his family all became multi-millionaires on his government employee salary? What are you up to Hunter?
I think you’re just butthurt the stimulus bill passed and is major, signature legislation of just a couple of months into Biden’s presidency.

By comparison, Trump’s dumbass has nothing to show for as far as signature legislation with congress in all his pathetic 4 years. The wall couldn’t even be approved with congress with full republican control the first 2 years. It’s also not like the tax law in 2017 had any of his input in it. He just signed off on it and took credit for it like the toddler he is.

Yep, running up the debt 1.9 trillion is pretty signature.
Funny how that wasn’t a problem for you when Trump was president.

It most certainly was a problem.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

Or do you have a quote where I said I was good with it.

No ?

Didn't think so.
Convenient to say that now. Of course, you should know, that the deficit was reduced by 2/3 under Obama even if the debt doubled.

Nice try.

His record deficits (in part due to Bush) were pretty easy to reduce as the economy sluggishly came back.

And yes he did double the debt.
Oh really? The deficit reduced by 2/3 all on its own? Lol obviously that’s ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is you not understanding that it was massive at the start of his presidency.

My grandmother could have done better than he did.

Maybe you and your "shovel ready" job kept you from understanding that.
Uh yeah no shit it was massive when his presidency began. That wouldn’t somehow make the deficit shrink on its own.

The deficit is partly why the debt doubled under him. After all, the debt is the accumulation of all the debt that came before it. The deficit is related to the current budget. That budget reduced the deficit.

It would have taken a huge moron to run the government in a way that sustained those huge deficits.

It's like giving Obama credit for a huge stock market increase.

If you baseline him at 6,000....sure it looks great.

Except the market always recovers.

So he does not get credit for that.

Bush peaked at 14,000....

Obama peaked at about 17,000

But you left wing bootlickers like to say "he did it".

As I said, my grandmother would have gotten us there faster.

And how do you think that debt doubled...shrinking but ever present deficits.
Lol it’s not Obama’s fault he inherited the deficit he got. All that matters is that the budget at the present time reduced the deficit. That still existing deficit is obviously going to double the debt.

I would agree.

What was his fault was his part in slowing the recovery.

Reducing the deficit simply means you didn't put as much on the credit card this month as you did last month. That's not really saying much.

After nearly 50 years of sponging off the American taxpayers as a professional politician, Joe Biden has a list of accomplishments unequaled by his peers.

By year:

1977 *Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, "allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle" Fact check me.

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2008 Calls Obama the first "articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

BTW ………. In the meantime, he and his family all became multi-millionaires on his government employee salary? What are you up to Hunter?
I think you’re just butthurt the stimulus bill passed and is major, signature legislation of just a couple of months into Biden’s presidency.

By comparison, Trump’s dumbass has nothing to show for as far as signature legislation with congress in all his pathetic 4 years. The wall couldn’t even be approved with congress with full republican control the first 2 years. It’s also not like the tax law in 2017 had any of his input in it. He just signed off on it and took credit for it like the toddler he is.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.
Convenient to say that now. Of course, you should know, that the deficit was reduced by 2/3 under Obama even if the debt doubled.

Nice try.

His record deficits (in part due to Bush) were pretty easy to reduce as the economy sluggishly came back.

Oh really? The deficit reduced by 2/3 all on its own? Lol obviously that’s ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is you not understanding that it was massive at the start of his presidency.

Uh yeah no shit it was massive when his presidency began. That wouldn’t somehow make the deficit shrink on its own.

The deficit is partly why the debt doubled under him. After all, the debt is the accumulation of all the debt that came before it. The deficit is related to the current budget. That budget reduced the deficit.

It would have taken a huge moron to run the government in a way that sustained those huge deficits.

Lol it’s not Obama’s fault he inherited the deficit he got. All that matters is that the budget at the present time reduced the deficit. That still existing deficit is obviously going to double the debt.

I would agree.

Reducing the deficit simply means you didn't put as much on the credit card this month as you did last month. That's not really saying much.
Uh no it’s reflection of a budget spending less.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.

Nice try.

I would agree.

Sorry.......

It can be a budget spending less (than what is spent last time even thought it still spending more than what is coming in).

Or it can reflect that spending increases are not keeping paces with revenue increases.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.

Nice try.

I would agree.

Sorry.......

It can be a budget spending less (than what is spent last time even thought it still spending more than what is coming in).

Or it can reflect that spending increases are not keeping paces with revenue increases.
Lol yeah revenue would play a role, but if the supposed increases weren’t keeping pace the deficit wouldn’t change or keep going up.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

Zero
He is as dirty and corrupt as they come
He is a complete fraud

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.

Nice try.

I would agree.

Sorry.......

Lol yeah revenue would play a role, but if the supposed increases weren’t keeping pace the deficit wouldn’t change or keep going up.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Figure that out on your own ?

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.

Nice try.

I would agree.

Sorry.......

Just bringing you up to speed. You’re welcome.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

As was Bush's stupidity.

And Obama's.

No ?

Didn't think so.

Nice try.

I would agree.

Sorry.......

Just bringing you up to speed. You’re welcome.

I was there already.

You just acknowledged something you failed to say earlier.

Or didn't understand.

It is clear from the replies that no one can challenge the fact that Biden accomplished nothing during his forty plus years in office. Biden has however made himself and his family rich.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

List of Joe Biden's Accomplishments - Miami-Dade ...

www.miamidadedems.org › joe-biden-accomplishments...

Nov 4, 2020 — Joe Biden has dedicated his life to serving the American people. What has Joe Biden accomplished in 47 years, Trump zealots ask? A whole lot!

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

A stimulus bill that will cost you $6000 to get $1400. I see you're a good ole ignorant liberal.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the thread title.

The list represents Biden's "accomplishments" from 1973 THROUGH 2020, referring to his credentials for being a desirable candidate for President. His was a piss-poor choice based on his past performance preceding the 2020 election. He was our "president until 2021 when he started screwing up the nation.

Coupling his do-nothing-for-47years record with his blatantly obvious dementia should cause any sane voter to disqualify him as a problem solver.

Sure enough, on day one he started his quest to destroy the economy, destroy thousands of jobs, reinstate Obubba's worldwide apology policies, suck up to China (Hunter's favorite honeypot), nominate incompetent cronies to cabinet positions, invite hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to flood across our borders...

Joe Biden is a demented turd in a suit. He does not deserve to occupy the Oval Office. He got there after doing NOTHING FOR 47 YEARS and lying about his ability to fix what ails us.

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

Nov 4, 2020 — Joe Biden has dedicated his life to serving the American people. What has Joe Biden accomplished in 47 years, Trump zealots ask? A whole lot!

Joe Biden dedicated his life to making money off the backs of the American taxpayers. He is the Godfather of the Biden Crime Family.

I've been watching the Biden shit show for 4 decades. He is the prototype career swamp rat. At his peak, he was mediocre. He is now totally corrupt and brain damaged.
And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol
Poop smear joe
How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

If YOU were a rational adult, you could have challenged the claims of Biden's career in post one, there is a glaring error in it.
Uh I did. You’re just pretending the stimulus bill didn’t pass while quietly accepting your $1400.

I never got my first two......
No one cares.

You should - why don't you?

Why do you hate America?

By year:

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

Joe Biden dedicated his life to making money off the backs of the American taxpayers. He is the Godfather of the Biden Crime Family.
And you are the king of England.

I've been watching the Biden shit show for 4 decades. He is the prototype career swamp rat. At his peak, he was mediocre. He is now totally corrupt and brain damaged.
And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol
Poop smear joe
How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

If YOU were a rational adult, you could have challenged the claims of Biden's career in post one, there is a glaring error in it.
Uh I did. You’re just pretending the stimulus bill didn’t pass while quietly accepting your $1400.

Oh really?

Here is what YOU wrote in support for Biden, up to my first post #11:

===

"I think you’re just butthurt the stimulus bill passed and is major, signature legislation of just a couple of months into Biden’s presidency."

"And yet, apparently, he gets shit done lol"

" How about you let the adults talk, k pumpkin? "

===

No you didn't find anything of relevance since it was CONGRESS who wanted to pass the stimulus bill, which is really a band aid approach and based on FIAT money. Biden didn't do much of anything about getting it passed, just sign it which even a cavechild can easily do.

Apparently YOU agree that his career is so unremarkable that you have nothing to add in support for the years between 1973-2020. :laugh:

You didn't even answer my post about post one at all:

You reply was dead on arrival since you never challenged post one at all, you are trying to convince me of your inability to answer a simple statement?

I am convinced and your replies to others shows you have no intention of an honest discussion on anything, just be a partisan hack the whole way.

Your avatar says critical thinking....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back