Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes 2020...NOT really satire BUT I promised to kerp the POWERS HAPPY!

Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes 2020...NOT really satire BUT I promised to kerp the POWERS HAPPY!​

Kerp?
WTF is kerp?

Do we need any more proof that you suffer from dementia?

Its ok lefties….you will be able to brag that you voted for Biden for the rest of your lives.

This guy…you voted for him and now he is POTUS.

tenor.gif

Why wont lefties call Joe out for not knowing how to wear a mask?

Doesnt this make him really fucking stupid?

Why are you people so full of shit?

The definitive compilation. Anyone can mix up words & numbers but no mentally fit person REPEATEDLY forgets they are running for President of the United States.

Pretty scary indeed that our resident lefties can't admit they screwed up by electing this guy.

Pretty scary indeed that our resident lefties can't admit they screwed up by electing this guy.

Not at all

Our President is delivering what he promised and has rid us of the scourge of Trump

Jan 6 showed us how bad Republican leadership can be

Joe Biden's Most Awkward Gaffes 2020...NOT really satire BUT I promised to kerp the POWERS HAPPY!​

Kerp?
WTF is kerp?

Do we need any more proof that you suffer from dementia?

~~~~~~

Weak Joe Biden caves to loony left​

“You know the difference between cannibals and liberals? Cannibals eat only their enemies.”

Paraphrased:
"Joey Xi Bai Dung knows the feeling. More than five decades later, he, too, is being eaten alive by the Progressive Marxist/DSDA Dems’ leftists, formerly called Liberals
No matter the name, the appetite is the same."

Lefties, you voted for this guy. :hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

This fucking guy….you chose to run the nation,

THIS FUCKING GUY:

tenor.gif

Such fools that voted for this asshole.

Hey lefties, tell us all what Joe is doing wrong here…do you know?

The best part is they actually believe Kid Strike *Joe got 80 million votes. Hilarious!

Biden voters, why wont you admit Biden lowering his mask and coughing into his hand and then replacing his mask is not proper use of a mask?

You unwillingness to just admit the most fucking obvious truths really hurts your credibility.

Just say it…..

Forum List

Back