Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

Opinions you can't refute.

But I was right, wasn't I? You believe that bullshit, don't you?
I believe there is enough wrong about the vaccine to avoid it and advise others to do the same. I have no doubt I am much more informed than you are,

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

Biden promised that if we take the vaccines, we would go back to normal. Then he told us that it's okay to take the masks off, but only for two weeks, before his handlers told him to shut the fuck up and tell people to put their masks back on, otherwise the Democrat jackbooted fascist governors and mayor lose control over their people.

Just wondering where the 24/7 ticker tape parade on CNN and MSNBC showing deaths vs infections went?

I believe there is enough wrong about the vaccine to avoid it and advise others to do the same. I have no doubt I am much more informed than you are,
You're more informed with fake news. Like cancer.news.

LOL

Uh, no, not fake news. Obama's inauguration crowd was visibly larger, as the images I posted prove. Claiming otherwise was of course, an outright lie.

Yeah...and biden got 81 million votes when he couldnt fill a waffle house while Trump still packs in the crowds to this very day.
You are one delusional MFer.

Yeah...and biden got 81 million votes when he couldnt fill a waffle house while Trump still packs in the crowds to this very day.
You are one delusional MFer.
Has nothing to do with Trump's lie that his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's; but regardless, Not wanting to expose people to covid, compared to Trump who flaunted covid, helped Biden win as America chose a responsible president during a pandemic.

It weakens your immune system, it causes heart problems that get progressively worse. It has all kind of side efects. Death is one of them.
NO WAY!
but, but, but….Father Government says the jab is amazing!
D92BFF05-194D-4746-8D20-67A76675D1E9.jpeg

Forum List

Back