Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

All covid deaths under the Trump administration should be blamed on Trump.

All covid deaths under the Biden administration should either be ignored, or blamed on Trump -- or blamed on YOU peasants for not listening to the old man's edicts

LOL

Lemme guess ... you fell for "news" like this... ?

Tell me why they are wrong.

Tell me why they are wrong.

Cancer.news is a right-wing conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as Natural News and News Target. Cancer.news is a part of the Natural News Network. This website lacks transparency and does not disclose ownership.

Overall, we rate Cancer.news an extreme right biased tin foil hat conspiracy website that also promotes pseudoscience. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All covid deaths under the Trump administration should be blamed on Trump.

All covid deaths under the Biden administration should either be ignored, or blamed on Trump -- or blamed on YOU peasants for not listening to the old man's edicts
This pandemic didn't start with Biden. Furthermore Biden has made certain that every American who wants to get vaccinated can. But we have idiots like you right wingers who refuse to get vaccinated. You'd rather take ivermectin which has been shown to be unssfe and ineffective.

Cancer.news is a right-wing conspiracy and pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false information. The founder is Mike Adams, who owns several Questionable websites such as Natural News and News Target. Cancer.news is a part of the Natural News Network. This website lacks transparency and does not disclose ownership.

Overall, we rate Cancer.news an extreme right biased tin foil hat conspiracy website that also promotes pseudoscience. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
Fact checkers give opinions. Next.

This pandemic didn't start with Biden. Furthermore Biden has made certain that every American who wants to get vaccinated can. But we have idiots like you right wingers who refuse to get vaccinated. You'd rather take ivermectin which has been shown to be unssfe and ineffective.
The pandemic started in China.

The unvaccinated who died. It was their choice not to get protection from severe illness and death, for the most part.....

The unvaccinated. It was their choice in a pandemic where 99.8% survive regardless and the professed cure has injured, sickened and killed thousands, to hold out for the far better natural immunity which comes from light human contact getting small viral loads over time which allow the body to develop the far superior natural immunity that comes from exposure to the WHOLE virus and not just a tiny part of it.

Ok, let's start with the claim his inauguration crowd ....

original.jpg

was bigger than Obama's....

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

Fake News.

If I’m still around in 5 years, will you admit that you’re wrong and a conspiracy theorist retard?
I will say you are an exception to a soon to be realized rule. It will be too late to do anything about it. But, I don't know the future, and you do not understand the present.

I will say you are an exception to a soon to be realized rule. It will be too late to do anything about it. But, I don't know the future, and you do not understand the present.
So even when presented with evidence that you’re wrong and conspiracy theorist retard, you won’t admit that you’re wrong and a conspiracy theorist retard.

Sounds about right.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back